Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shampoo Recs for 'Combi' Hair

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Jewel
    YOu got to try Phyto shampoo for combination hair, it's specially for oily scalp and dry ends.. my fave since it detangles my hair and balance my scalp.
    I totally second this. I have combi hair too and I use Phytologie shampoo for combi hair now and their Phytosesame conditioner only on the ends of my hair. It really helps alot.

    However those sold at places like Guardian are the retail formula which is quite watered down. If you see the packaging it only has a picture of 1 leaf. The original formula (sold to salons only now) have 3 leaves on the packaging and that is much better to use.

    Comment


    • #17
      which salon hold the product, phyto? how much did you get it? :wave:

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Kellie
        which salon hold the product, phyto? how much did you get it? :wave:
        hmm i didn't buy it at a salon, i bought it from my mum's friend who is an agent in SG for phyto hee! As for how much I can find out cos my mum pays for it hehehe.

        But the product comes in a HUGE bottle...not your usual small retail size.

        Comment


        • #19
          Can you find out for me how much does the range of Phyto Shampoo cost? Do they have any hair mask or mud or something?
          How can i go about ordering? :wave:

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Kellie
            Can you find out for me how much does the range of Phyto Shampoo cost? Do they have any hair mask or mud or something?
            How can i go about ordering? :wave:
            Hi Kellie, sorry for the late reply. But I have a catalog at home I can mail it to you first. PM your address ok! thanks!

            Comment


            • #21
              gotta clarify...for the phyto products, the professional ones only have 1 leaf on packaging..while normal retail ones have 3 leaves. I got this the other way round in my previous post. Sorry!

              Comment


              • #22
                so phytologie and phytotherathrie, are they same products but different packaging or different products altogether? since the former is a salon line and the latter is a retail line

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by bluebubble
                  so phytologie and phytotherathrie, are they same products but different packaging or different products altogether? since the former is a salon line and the latter is a retail line
                  same products.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    but u said the formula is different here? i'm confused...

                    Originally posted by KellyC
                    However those sold at places like Guardian are the retail formula which is quite watered down. If you see the packaging it only has a picture of 1 leaf. The original formula (sold to salons only now) have 3 leaves on the packaging and that is much better to use.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      ok let me get this clear again. What I mean is there are 2 versions of the phyto products. I know the professional one that I use (with only 1 leaf on packaging) is called Phytologie.

                      I'm not sure if they have renamed those that they sell retail (for eg. at Guardian, has 3 leaves on packaging) as Phytotherathrie.

                      Essentially they are the same products but different in formula strength. Professional being stronger and better. Retail being weaker formula. My hairstylist also says that the professional range is much better than the retail range, buying off the shelf will not be the same formula strength.

                      I use the Phytologie (professional one) combi hair shampoo called phytomixte. Have seen this in Guardian range too but the formula is of a weaker strength. (I think the Guardian one might be called phytomixte too? not sure, never really notice). I also use the Phytosesame conditioner for dry ends...but have never seen this at Guardian.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        ach so...thanks for the clarification!

                        edited to remove quote
                        Last edited by vixette; 21-07-2004, 01:00 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          anythign good from tigi or kerastase for oily scalp?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Can anyone recommend me shampoo???

                            Hi everyone.. I'm looking for shampoo and i'm hoping you guys can help me...

                            I have fine and dry hair... i use to have oily scalp, but my hairstylist told me that it looks normal... and i also have been using hairloss shampoo.. i heard it's okie to alternate??

                            Any recommendations or suggestions?? Please advice..
                            Thanks a million!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              any shampoo good for oily scalp/ rebonded hair?
                              is ginvera green tea shampoo good?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Dewy
                                anythign good from tigi or kerastase for oily scalp?

                                I realised that now Kerastase has changed their Divalent shampoo formula (Last time it used to be a clear gel in a black bottle and was very drying but now they have changed it to a white bottle and the formula is now creamy) and I am liking it now! :D

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X