Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ginrich Salon

hey girls..

anyone been to Ginrich salon at heeren? hows the skills and services there? any recommendations for a good stylist? do quote some prices if possible.. thanks alot..

Ginrich

This salon is awesome!

i had this very horrible [email protected]
    the tampines pav one. Recently, it has moved to Century Sq.

my fren rec. me to ginrich hair salon.

then..

wow!!

i look so jap.
    lots of frens said i look more human,,,
    hahaa..
    thanks to catherine!

Comment

i like ginrich salon! their skills are really good but the sad thing is that my regular stylist left the salon.. but the atmosphere there really not bad.. and the service is good cos they dont look down on students and service them equally well!

Comment

I am a regular at Ginrich..like the salon for its ambience..Catherine has been my stylist for the past 4 years.. She is really good! Highly recommended.

Comment

do you all have the contact number to make appointment and also how much is their director cut for guys and girls. Thinking of bring my SO to cut too.

Comment

Urban Hair by Ginrich

Been there twice for a haircut. Loved the service there, they don't push u to do additional stuff to your hair (e.g. treatment, highlight). Tried Alvin (snr stylist) and Chester Wong (stylist). both are excellent stylist. My most recent hair cut was by Chester. He bothers to find out my lifestyle, what i do, what i usually wear before recommending a cut. So far the cut has lasted 2 months which is very very good to me.
            Prices: $45 for stylist / $75 for senior. Worth every cent.

Comment

Never heard of this salon. Mainly is because is at Orchard area (expensive) so won't take any notice to any of it.
              $45 for a hair-cut is super expensive. unless the service is good or advice is given plus a nice and suitable hair-cut for me, i will consider about it.

Comment

anyone went there to do perm how is it?

Comment

can i have the address of the salon please

Comment

Ginrich Salon's not bad.

Comment

i agree with cuppie that the price is really worth every cent cos they really bother to find out what lifestyle and clothes you normally wear and from there, they will recommend the hairstyle.. and they are not pushy also.. unlike some other famous salons..

Comment

oh ya, yanov: the salon is at hereen. i think should be level 4 or 5.

Comment

but do you all have the number, So tt we can make appointment. hehez

Comment

my boyfriend goes there for a regular cut by director eugne if i'm not wrong he charges 71.20 after discount 20% for student

you may wanna give them a call at 67377813

Comment

Paine.... is ur bf hairstyle nice?? and easy to manage kind. coz my SO is veri lazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X