Salon Soho at Tekka Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salon Soho at Tekka Mall

did my hair there....william is really good....he was formely from the JeanYip salon at CCK lot 1...now he has his own shop..

try it

did a rebonding and highlighting....

Hi there! Welcome to CC! Have you intorduced yourself on CozyBabes? Please, do! Hope you're having fun here!

So, if we go see William at this Salon SoHo, will we get some goodwill discount? Who shall we name to get this privilege?

Comment

i just like him cutting my hair....i neber ask for discount....i think his price is fair...

Comment

did again....

wiliam was busy...he neeeds more assistants....his shop business was good...on sat....

bought the loreal shampoo and conditioner also..

Comment

Hi emelainelee

how are his charges like?

Comment

i did extenso at salon soho today.

Amy is good. She's very attentive and fast. I expected frizzy ends at the end of the process as i have ultra dry hair but the result was better than expected.

Will go back to do highlights in a month's time.

Comment

Sounds good! I feel like highlighting my hair too...how much does he charge? Do u have any contact number so we could call to make an appointment?

Comment

I feel like rebonding my hair,any idea how much are the charges?

Comment

If i remember correctly, extenso for short hair is $138, mid is $158, long is $198. As for highlights, short is $58, mid is $78, long is $98 (this is based on my memory, may nt be accurate). You can try asking for discount. They are friendly.

William does the cutting while Amy does the chemical stuff. She highly recommend extenso as it is not as damaging as rebonding.

Tel: 62966229
                  Tekka Mall 5th level. Most of the shop spaces there are still empty so Salon Soho stands out. V easy to find.

Go on a weekday so that you can have full attention.

Comment

i did extenso at soho today, amy is good n fast! minimal trimming is required after that.

Comment

Thank you!!!Most prob i will go on a weekday some time this week

Comment

How much they charge for hair cut ??

Comment

how much is charge on long hair cut

Comment

$38 for haircut.

I suggest you ask for William. Amy is better in coloring/extenso jobs.

Comment

Working...
                            X