Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Often Do U Wash Your Hair?

hi gals..

*** wanna find out how often do u was your hair??
    daily?? or twice a day?

for me i wash my hair daily but i find that my hair get drier and esp after i wash twice in a day...
    Last edited by dolphin; 17-08-2004, 12:58 PM.

Since my hair is short, and I ave non-oily scalp, I wash it every other day. If I wash it everyday, it gets too dry and frizzy.

Comment

iTs ReaLLy HaRd tO ReAD SuCh SeNTencES...

Anyway, I wash my hair once daily. If your hair is getting dry, either you're washing it too often, or its time to change a shampoo.

Comment

hey girls..

i have short hair.. supposedly i should wash them every other day... BUT becos I am so vain.. i use WAX & GELs & stuffs.. so, it has to be an daily affair!

Comment

I have an oily scalp and it gets itchy if I don't wash it daily.
          So its a must to wash it everyday!

I have an oily scalp but dry ends so I usually alternate a shampoo for oily hair and a shampoo for dry hair.

Comment

Wash my hair everyday.

Had tried various shampoos...finally settle on phytomer....even though i'm always tempted to try new stuff, eventually my wandering heart still goes back to this.

Comment

have always wash my hair everyday. if it's too dry, i'll change the shampoo or conditioner.

Comment

I wash mine once per day with conditioner each time and I do hair mask as and when - usually it's once per week or so.

Comment

Doesn't matter what sort of hairstyle I have, I must wash it once a day. Twice a day is too much in my opinion.

I often buy UK hair magazines and read somewhere before that its always good to alternate between 2 shampoos. So, I never stick to just one brand. I also do the same for conditioners.

Comment

looks like I am the odd one here - I only washed every other day.

Comment

I generally wash mine every other day.

To be honest, it can't cope with a daily wash since I suffer from quite a dry, irritable scalp. Washing it sometimes makes it worse

Comment

I have to wash daily. If not, have to wash at least every other day else my hair will be oily.

Comment

well technically I think it's recommended that you wash your hair only once every other day, but I actually wash mine everyday because of the humid weather here that makes the scalp feel a rather oily and gross especially on hot days!

if your hair is feeling dry though, try switching to washing it once every 2 days? washing it twice a day is really too much. oh, and what about using conditioner, hair masks, or going for those steam treatments?

Comment

Originally posted by toh88
                            looks like I am the odd one here - I only washed every other day.
                            heh, dun fret, i'm also another one who wash my hair every other day. well, at least i find my hair texture getting better when i started doing this.

the only thing tt gets to me is the 2nd day i see my roots a bit oily and doesn't smell as nice as the previous day. quite hesitant to change my shampoo cos my hair hasnt felt so nice before that and i dun even do treatments after my rebonded hair. any idea how to solve the tad oily scalp and make my hair smell nice even on the 2nd day?

Comment

I have the a habit of washing my hair daily since i have an oily scalp and i dont like looking like having an oil refinery on my head.

now that i have permed my hair, i wash it every other day. Daily washing results in my hair gettting to dry

Comment

Working...
                              X