Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Frieda

hallo.
    can i get the john frieda brillante brunette stuff here?
    i can't find it anywhere.
    cheers.

i dont think they even have that brand here.

Comment

JF is available in Australia, USA, UK. not sure about NZ. but definitely not in SG.

Comment

oh, thanks. so it's pointless of me to look. :roll:
        any recs for an affordable alternative to the brillant brunette shine glosser?

Comment

Originally posted by vixette
          JF is available in Australia, USA, UK. not sure about NZ. but definitely not in SG.
          im also finding this brand for one of the oil. my frd is in UK now i tinking to ask her to get it for me.
          Last edited by shanvin; 29-08-2004, 11:22 AM.

Comment

u can get it from drugstore on line

Comment

John Frieda color glaze

hello there! first of all, im a new user here and i hope to get to know u all =)

well i've heard of the John Frieda color glaze line and im thinking of trying the Brunette "Chestnut to Espresso" one. i'd like to hear some reviews of it from you, and i'd like to know whether it works on asian hair and whether it is sold anywhere around her in Singapore?

Comment

well I'm not sure if they sell it in Singapore, sorry to say...but I can say that it works nicely (I'm Asian)...it doesn't create miracles but I have definetely gotten compliments when I used it on my blonde highlights...people say my hair looked shinier and just more vibrant and asked if I did anything new to my hair, I just said I bought a $9 bottle of John Frieda Hair Glaze if you need major change, go to a salon but if you just need some extra shine then the glaze is good for you.

Comment

Working...
                X