Where to find Wella Vosene Shampoo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find Wella Vosene Shampoo?

i dont know if this is the correct place to post, but mods if u find it inappropriate by all means remove.
    im looking for Wella Vosene shampoo, its more for my mum. she has been using this for 20+ years and she swear by it..recently it got discontinued and i thought of getting it for her.

is it available in malaysia or elsewhere?

What a coincidence, my dad is searching for it too!! I know you can still find it easily in countries like UK as my brother bought some back for him and he treats it like gold!. :roll: I think neighbourhood shops might still sell it. Keep searching! Let me know if you find it.

Comment

i think neighbourhood shops doesnt sell them anymore..if u see them around do let me know..
      how much is 1 bottle roughly in UK? heard the packaging has changed?

Comment

Hi Dewy, I'm not sure how much the Vosene is now, have to get back to you on that as have to ask my brother. And yes it's in a new packaging now..more hip and trendy looking.. Here's a link i found on the back of the Vosene bottle

http://chat.wella.co.uk/802569F10058...vosenereg.html

Comment

hi amanda
          thanks..guess i shall ask around to see who can help me purchase a few bottles..
          which colour is yr dad using? my mum likes the blue one very much,i think its original formula...

otherwise will be the green one...

seriously i dont know why she like them so much..all i know it smells herbal to me..

Comment

Dewy: My dad used the blue one before..now the new one is in a green bottle. I have no idea why they like it too! I can put another bottle of shampoo with the same purpose in front of him and he refuses to use it and wants his Vosene all the time! :roll:

Comment

precisely. my mum refuse to try out others in place of vosene. now she has no choice but to use watson's moisturizing shampoo for frequent use. ( in a 1litre bottle packaging).

anyone else who has seen wella vosene around in spore/ malaysia please let me know.

thanks!

Comment

found this site in UK that sells this shampoo. here's the link:

http://www.britstore.co.uk/itm01018.htm

Comment

thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                  X