Silkpro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silkpro

Hi ladies, Silkpro is a new range of hair care product. Any reviews? Thought of trying it out.

im also interested to know..i glanced through the ingredients and saw it didnt contain silicones (i just hate silicones).
    kinda interested in the rebonding or oily hair range...

yaya anyone tried before?

Comment

My fren has tried it. She says that it is good and she likes it cos it makes her hair silky. I have not tried it! I stilll have about 4 to 5 shampoos not yet even opened to use..

Comment

im interested in their conditioner!

Comment

I saw only a few bottles of conditioner left at watson... not sure if it is good.

Comment

3 weeks ago, got the conditioner for my hubby (S$5.50) but he refuses to use so i tried 3x, don't like the smell. The effect not vy good also. :roll:

But no built-up, just vy put off by its smell.

Comment

hi ant
              does the conditioner leave your hair soft? how is it compared to watsons beer mask (if u have tried before)?
              thanks!

just curious..how does it smells like?

Comment

ya, do post more! because i was also thinking of trying out silkpro shampoo..

Comment

The one i bott is Reviving Conditioner w/ blue cap (inverted).

1st the smell not very yummy, reminds of old-fashion salon stuff, btw me using TNS hi-shine shampoo & conditioner, although not totally heaven but if compare with Silkpro's.

No, never tried Watson's beer mask.

Maybe i just have preference for stuff that smells like edibles....
                  Try sniffing at the retailers.

I didn't get the shampoo, my colleague says doesn't cleanse her scalp well so now she is suffering from mild hair loss due to oily scalp.

:yaya: another thing is the conditioner gave me stick-outs. my shorter layers can be seen sticking out horizontally after hair is dried. Well again, quite individual.

Comment

thanks for your review..

Comment

So means not very good is it? Saw lots of places selling it, but some how feel that it's over-priced for its brand (to me, Follow Me is just a normal brand).... :roll:

Comment

i;ve tried the shampoo, it's only so so.

Comment

i did a review of the beer mash in a thread - BEST of hair products for Dry, Frizzy hair do check it out.

Comment

hi melody80, you mean silkpro is under follow me?

Comment

Originally posted by lele
                              i did a review of the beer mash in a thread - BEST of hair products for Dry, Frizzy hair do check it out.
                              i need such help. i go C!!! Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X