Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aromatic Hair Care (found at Beauty Language)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aromatic Hair Care (found at Beauty Language)

Hi
    anyone tried this brand of shampoo before? they have a wide range from rebonded hair, oily hair, coloured, hair loss.

can be found at beauty language $9 for a 250ml shampoo i think..
    i am interested in their hair loss shampoo..gurantee results in 14 days.

i received a sample of their shampoo for coloured hair and boy it smells soooooo goood..

any reviews? deciding between this and twin scalp 2001

Hi dewy, may I ask where is Beauty Language?

Comment

it has an outlet at tiong bahru plaza this i am confirmed of...
      the rest i think are united sq at novena, east point, sunplaza...
      if i remember correctly..
      sorry cant help much

Comment

Is this the one my dear? I think i have only used this once. I can let u have it FOC. My early xmas pressie to u. LoL!

It does not agree with my chemistry i should say. The SA at beauty language recommended this to me. Can't remember how much i bought it.

Can meet u in taka tmr to pass u the pressie. Pm me ya?

Comment

thanks. i have pm u!
          can i know why it did not agree with your hair? :wave:

Comment

Basically i have sensitive scalp, i can't take a lot of shampoo found in the market. Eg. Pantene, which just worsen the condition.

I have other shampoo lying around at home also, which i only used once or twice. It's like test-drive to me, buy only used once or twice, sigh..... what a horrible waste of $.

Comment

thanks for your kind gesture! i have 10++ shampoos at home and yah..some of them i tried a few times and dislike...

by the way have u received my pm?

Comment

Tried it out too but I found it so so. I prefer the Loreal Professional range

Comment

hi teiko which range did u tried? care to tell us more why u found it soso?

it smells very nice, doesnt it?

Comment

sounds interesting.. But i'm trying not to stress my scalp too much with so many different hair products n tonic..

Tell us how's the result okie dewY??

Comment

Mine is the Revitalize series. Initially, I do get the smoothness and softness after I washed my hair but after a few usage, the 'feeling' starts to wear down. I am not sure if that is the same with all.

Smells heavenly though So I am mixing the Loreal with what's left of my conditioner.

Comment

oh dear will too much hair products stress our scalp? i mean i rotate my shampoo daily..seldom use the same one twice in a row..
                        only hair tonic..
                        is it harmful to our scalp? but most of my shampoo i try to find for oily scalp or mild ones..

Comment

hi!
                          i have just tried the aromatic hair care shampoo for hair loss (thanks to caramelgirl )..heres my review..

this shampoo takes quite alot to foam suds eh? i had to wash twice cause it wasnt very lathery..

after rinsing my hair felt clean but not overly clean, not those moisturized slippery kind. i prefer it this way though..

hair loss it is too early too tell, hair still dropped keke.

i veri like the scent..so nice

Comment

Actually shampoo that lathers too well is not a good thing, indicates more SLS (sodium laureth sulfate) in the ingredients.

But most shampoo, even facial cleansers do contain SLS, moderate amount is not harmful, unless u are allegic to this.

Comment

Sometimes hair loss can be due to using things too moisturising for scalp to handle.

Comment

Working...
                              X