KMS products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KMS products

Hi, wonder if anyone here uses KMS shampoo range or their styling products? I'm looking for a blonde shampoo and chanced upon KMS range, they actually carries it. Any verdicts for it???

i have used kms flat out shampoo before..now 2nd bottle but its up for sale..
    find it quite good, really keep my hair straight and frizz free and smells yummy like berry vanilla. moisturizing too.
    but now i have got virgin + rebonded hair thus my hair is oiler so i avoid using that shampoo

i suppose their products are quite good judging from their website..

Comment

i've got the up-the-amp conditioner. it doesn't really give my hair a lot of volume, but it smells great and makes my hair really soft!

Comment

Hey Dewy, I thought the KMS flat out shampoo is good for rebonded hair? And I suppose rebonded hair is very damaged and needs more moisture? And thus, the shampoo should be good for your hair?

Comment

yup its very good for rebonded hair..the best shampoo i have ever come across to keep hair straight..
          but it was too rich for my scalp..

Comment

Hi Pixie, I also heard from my friend the Amp shampoo is Her hair actually look more volumed after using it (she has very fine thin hair). You only use their conditioner but not the shampoo? I suppose the shampoo is the one that makes your hair look more volumed, not the conditioner... :roll:

Comment

Hi Dewy, what other brands of salon brand shampoos have you tried? You make me feel like getting the flat out shampoo too I suppose you can alternate the shampoo if it's too rich!

Comment

if u want to try, i have it on my sale list going for $6..check out my sale list..but u have to make sure u dont have oily scalp or it will be a bit rich..u can check out www.kmshaircare.com they even list out the ingredients for u..

i have oily scalp and fine hair that tangles easily during shampoo-ing.

salon brands i have tried:
                kerastase oleo relax : tangles my hair even more!
                wella sp 1.2: too moisturizing for me..drastic hair loss
                nioxin: for oily scalp..quite ok
                loreal pro vitamino: good for coloured hair!!
                loreal pro intense repair: harden my roots!! yuks

i think still got alot i cant recall now..im a haircare fanatic hee like to try out new brands..if u need help feel free to ask me i see if i can help u...

u looking for blonde shampoo aka coloured hair shampoo?
                loreal vitamino is very good..heard tigi dumb blonde is also good..or is it fasionsista? sorry cannot rem the name..
                perhaps u can check out MUA reviews 1st..

Comment

Dewy, sad to say, I have greasy scalp so I can't use rich shampoo. I'm looking for a blonde shampoo to 'kill' the yellow tones on my hair so that my hair will look more ashy. My hairstylist asked me to try KMS blonde shampoo and treatment conditioner. Its purple in color! He tried on my hair, it's very soft and I love the smell! I only use once so I can't tell the difference. But I've heard raves about this brand too

Comment

its ok, i have never heard of killing yellow tones..sounds cool.
                    ya kms haircare has very nice fragrance imo..yummy types..
                    think they have very good leave in which may be the one u using..cant rem reading it off where..
                    do update if u get their products k!

Comment

Yes Dewy! Purple + brown = ash! That's why the shampoo and treatment is purple in color! :shout: Let definitely update again!!

Comment

Anyone know where to get the KMS products? Thanks.

Comment

i think its found at supercuts salon

Comment

Eyore! That Toa Pyoh central salon is selling KMS products. Didn't you notice?

Comment

Hi Slinky... yup i notice... but too far away.. i was thinking if there is any other convenient salons that also sell KMS hair pdts..

Comment

Working...
                              X