Palty Hair Dye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palty Hair Dye

hello, i need some help here. has anyone used palty(japanese brand) hair dye before? if so, hows da results? da colours are so tempting, my hands are itching to get it. purlease gimme some feedback if you have used it before. thanks!

Hi Messyfweak, share with u my personal encounter.

Used 1x, the rosey pink one. Can't recall the color code.
    Didn't turn out well even i have lighten my hair before.

Sweet packaging right? But didn't perform as well as Feria or Garnia Natea. The Gatsby men's ash lightening kit also punctured!!

Well, the Palty may work on you. If you got more positive feddback, do try.

Comment

I love this hair dye!
      The colour shows up on my hair very clearly, almost like the shade on the box. I always use golden brown/blonde on my hair and it's nice.
      Do give it a try!

Comment

really? wow im so tempted to try now.. i just hope the colour doesn't show too clearly on mine. dont wanna get caught by discipline master when school reopens.. heh heh.

Comment

I tried Mint Ash! Very good, cute and convenient packaging as well.
          And no overwhelming ammonia smell leftover.

Comment

This is the most drying hair dye I have used. Not recommended. Unless you like to have straw like hair, the color can turns very light for blonde shade if leave on for too long.

Comment

i tried milk tea! the colour showed up quite nicely, and it didn't have an overwhelming ammonia smell. i like the fact that it comes with a little plastic cape and gloves. relatively cheap too

Comment

hihi! can i know where to find Palty? only found it at basic beauty, does watsons' has it? thanks!

Comment

u can find it in Guardian

Comment

yep, guardian has a nice range of it

Comment

thanks dearies! gotta go guardian soon =P

Comment

I've tried both Palty for girls & boys and prefer the one for girls. Since this is made for Asian hair, I reckon the absorption rate would be higher, thus the colour actually showed up rather true. I didn't think it was drying, but other girls have commented it is, so YMMV I guess.

Comment

Is there a difference in the volume of dye provided for guys and gals version?

Comment

what kind of bleach did you add? im curious... would it be those wella bleach that comes in 6% or 9%?

i did try palty before, but the colour didnt show up. did not add bleach or whatsoever.. for those who do, is it drying on the hair? many thanks!

Comment

the more damaged one's hair is, the easier it is for hair color to be absorbed but the easier it is for the color to be washed out as well... if you all want a lighter color, can use the blonder powder from wella but this powder bleach is super strong, it can remove the melanin from hair very effectively so dun leave for too long if not you will literally see your hair shaft splitting~

bleach is just another name for hydrogen peroxide... ALL permanent hairdyes come with a bleach and colorant... you realize that all DIY hairdye kits have this white color lotion (the bleach) and the colorant (which can come in the form of a cream in a tube or liquid form in a small bottle)

purpose of bleach is to push out the melanin in our hair so that the colorant and enter... melanin is what cause our hair to be black...

so if palty works better, that's becos the bleaching power is stronger and so it allows the colorant to appear.. but the more bleached one's hair is, the more likely it is for colorants to escape as well, our hair shaft opens and closes due to various factors... so the color last a shorter time, u will notice that your hair still remains light brown after a long time after you colored your hair, that is because what u are left with is bleached hair.. the melanin has been repelled and the color has escaped.. this explains why some people when they colored their hair pink and purple, the color becomes yellow blond after 2 weeks...the colorant has escaped, what's left is the hair which has been treated with hydrogen peroxide~

messyfweak--> i think if you want a natural color you should go for garnia natea or loreal excellence... hairdyes which are suited for coloring grey hair because the contrast won't be that great.. i'm afraid your hair will look light under the sun if u use palty~

palty, loreal 3D, currensia are meant for fashion coloring so they all contain higher bleaching content~

Comment

Working...
                              X