• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloe Vera Hair products

Hi,
    As above.

rgds.

i know that forever living have hair products too. like the aloe-jojoba shampoo and conditioning rinse. they also carry products like hair spray and gels. for more information, you can check out their website at : www.foreverliving.com

i personally have not tried their hair products though. anyone tired? :wave:

Comment

Hi lavenderblues,
      Thanks for your website provided.
      will surf for more information.

rgds.

Comment

yeah. sure. no problem~ what i heard was, the products are not bad. however, the packaging seems a bit :roll: haha~

Comment

i saw it skin center phamacy
          i havent try befire

Comment

Originally posted by lavenderblues
            yeah. sure. no problem~ what i heard was, the products are not bad. however, the packaging seems a bit :roll: haha~
            they have update their packaging and it is so much nicer now... i'm using them now...

Comment

Hi, anymore raves and rants on their Aloe Vera shampoo?

Comment

i think bumble&bumble have an aloe jojoba shampoo (and conditioner?) too, but i've never tried it.

Comment

forever living shampoo and conditioner? So so to me, bought for my parents to use. IMO their products are so so except for the aloe vera gel which is good.

Comment

Oh, does it help with hairloss for them?

Originally posted by Sweet Secrets View Post
                    forever living shampoo and conditioner? So so to me, bought for my parents to use. IMO their products are so so except for the aloe vera gel which is good.

Comment

aloe vera shampoo

Very good for hair loss and to maintain healthy scalp.

Love it a lot.

the conditioner keep my hair very soft..

Comment

i'm not sure whether it help with hairloss, none of my parents have this problem. I know it isn't very moisturising for dry hair though cause I tried and I don't like it.

Comment

Hi, how long have you been using it? Care to describe more? Many thanks!

Originally posted by purpur11 View Post
                          Very good for hair loss and to maintain healthy scalp.
                          Love it a lot. the conditioner keep my hair very soft..

Comment

Working...
                          X