Dreadlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreadlocks

Anybody know how much it costs to remove dreadlocks????

Dreadlocks

Knotty Boy

for people who appreciates dreadlocks

i am waiting for my dreadlocks starter kit to arrive. also ordered the dreadlock removal kit.

Comment

dreadlocks

hey! me too!!! i m into it as well!! but i think cornrows are better on me!!!
      i know this african auntie in Sg that do ethnic hair in their HDB flat. they worked in salon but if go to their house and do, cheaper!!! where did u order yr kits from???

Please avoid quotations if it's obvious what you're referring to. Thank you.
      Last edited by vixette; 19-04-2005, 07:37 PM.

Comment

i ordered fr knotty Boy and it just arrived today you have the contact for this african auntie?

Last edited by vixette; 19-04-2005, 07:38 PM.

Comment

dreadlocks

either look for rose: 90976620
          or florence: 98579454

they still charge in hundreds.. but way cheaper that "ITS HAIRY" and the salon they worked in. call them to ask for their address and a rough quote.

Last edited by vixette; 19-04-2005, 07:38 PM.

Comment

thanks for the contact!

Last edited by vixette; 19-04-2005, 07:39 PM.

Comment

just wondering if the dreadlock removal kit works, cos my friend has dreadlocks for like 3 years, and she can't remove them no matter what...
              her new hair grows out in dreadlocks too... so she's like stuck, unless she shaves or something...

Comment

that's very bad...

Last edited by vixette; 19-04-2005, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Your friend is very adventurous indeed. Dreadlocks will not be in my list of things to do!

Comment

i had my hair dreaded finally! wonder if i can bear for not washing my hair for the next 1 to 2 weeks. keeping my fingers crossed!

it took 2 friends to help in the dreading process and it was very time consuming and messy. but i am glad with the finishing results.

Comment

Originally posted by dar-ling
                      just wondering if the dreadlock removal kit works, cos my friend has dreadlocks for like 3 years, and she can't remove them no matter what...
                      her new hair grows out in dreadlocks too... so she's like stuck, unless she shaves or something...
                      not too sure if the removal kit helps. but the site claimed it can be done even if the dreadlocks are not done using their product. the main thing is patience as dreadlocks are formed by doing aggressive back combs. so for 3 years, the dreadlocks has been fully developed and matted. so need a lot of patience to remove bit by bit slowly.

Comment

dreadlocks

Originally posted by dar-ling
                        the only effective way to remove dreadlocks is cut away...

Comment

dreadlocks

Originally posted by twoofs
                          i had my hair dreaded finally! wonder if i can bear for not washing my hair for the next 1 to 2 weeks. keeping my fingers crossed!

it took 2 friends to help in the dreading process and it was very time consuming and messy. but i am glad with the finishing results.
                          care to share some photos???

Comment

Originally posted by twoofs
                            Knotty Boy

for people who appreciates dreadlocks

i am waiting for my dreadlocks starter kit to arrive. also ordered the dreadlock removal kit.

Great website - thanks for the link. It's a great website!

Comment

you can remove dreads by cutting off the ends, and then deep conditioning your hair to make it soft again, then it'll untangle!

Comment

Working...
                              X