St. Ives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Ives

heya girls, does any one know where to get st. ives stuff? does guardian carry it? any raves or rants bout their products?? im thinking of getting their shampoo & conditioners. thanks in advance!

My experience :

Shampoo caused significant hair-drop & conditioner is quite heavy w/ waxy feeling.

The repair conditioner is ok for weekly use. Leave-in also Ok.

Comment

hey ant, any idea where its available??

Comment

Yes, Guardian carries St Ives, and it is also conveniently available at all Watson's store. You can find them at some supermarket or dept store (John Little/Robinsons) too.

Comment

thanks so much, huili!

Comment

i tried the shampoo and conditioner before.

the shampoo was very drying and caused me more hairfall. conditioner was OK. so overall, i wouldn't recommened it.

Comment

off and on (basically when my hair is freshly layered) i will whip out my st ives volumnising shampoo (yellow one) to use. it does manage to give me slight mushroom effect by making my hair drier and stiffer than usual. best smelling shampoo i have come across - chamomile and sunflower scented. thinkin of trying the formula for normal hair (is there one?). i do like light non-creamy shampoos cos my straightish hair is naturally very fine and soft so too rich products tends to make me look so flat.

anyway, i bought mine at changi hospital's pharmacy.

Comment

YeaH, I agreed St. Ives shampoo is kinda of drying.

Comment

I tried their hair serum before... hmm... dun like the smell though and it didn't help much in combating the frizz...

Comment

Originally posted by stelle
                    I tried their hair serum before... hmm... dun like the smell though and it didn't help much in combating the frizz...
                    ya me use before same same didnt help much...

Comment

i thought it only happen to me! yes, the shampoo is definitely drying!!! no wonder it was selling so cheap for such a big bottle

Comment

Er..maybe different pple use got different effect ***..

Comment

well...i do agree the shampoo isn't too good. have a dry after effect.
                          but the conditioner is great! i've used it...the pink one for normal hair and the green one for coloured hair. it's good. makes my hair smoother.

u can get it at ntuc unity. i always get them there.

Comment

I think the serum for hair is good. ~! Smooth away frizz.

Comment

i think that the mud mask is almost useless cos hair doesnt feel soft and silky after that... but the anti frizz serum is not too bad...

Comment

Working...
                              X