• Show
Clear All

• celinne
    replied
    I like their serum too. Cheap and good!

Leave a comment:

• lengleng
    replied
    i *** have read this topic! I went to Mustafa yesterday & bought the ST. Ives shampoo & conditioner @ $9.90 for two. it's packed together. This morning I use the shampoo itself, hair damn dry. I was using Lux shampoo previously. Using lux shampoo alone, my hair wont be so dry, but just using St. Ives shampoo alone, hair veri the dry, cfm nid a conditioner..

I think i giving my maid to use ***. Hee. My hair is very dry cos rebonded & coloured before.. dunno *** brand to use to mositurise my hair.. I **** I will stick to Lux ***.. Actually have been using Lux all this while, not bad, but just *** of trying other brands... 'sighz'

Leave a comment:

• Lil_Piggie
    replied
    i think that the mud mask is almost useless cos hair doesnt feel soft and silky after that... but the anti frizz serum is not too bad...

Leave a comment:

• Bigmummy
    replied
    I think the serum for hair is good. ~! Smooth away frizz.

Leave a comment:

• acacia81
    replied
    well...i do agree the shampoo isn't too good. have a dry after effect.
    but the conditioner is great! i've used it...the pink one for normal hair and the green one for coloured hair. it's good. makes my hair smoother.

u can get it at ntuc unity. i always get them there.

Leave a comment:

• Angelz
    replied
    Er..maybe different pple use got different effect ***..

Leave a comment:

• Boatgal
    replied
    i thought it only happen to me! yes, the shampoo is definitely drying!!! no wonder it was selling so cheap for such a big bottle

Leave a comment:

• Angelz
    replied
    Originally posted by stelle
    I tried their hair serum before... hmm... dun like the smell though and it didn't help much in combating the frizz...
    ya me use before same same didnt help much...

Leave a comment:

• stelle
    replied
    I tried their hair serum before... hmm... dun like the smell though and it didn't help much in combating the frizz...

Leave a comment:

• icy_zhen
    replied
    YeaH, I agreed St. Ives shampoo is kinda of drying.

Leave a comment:

• falo
    replied
    off and on (basically when my hair is freshly layered) i will whip out my st ives volumnising shampoo (yellow one) to use. it does manage to give me slight mushroom effect by making my hair drier and stiffer than usual. best smelling shampoo i have come across - chamomile and sunflower scented. thinkin of trying the formula for normal hair (is there one?). i do like light non-creamy shampoos cos my straightish hair is naturally very fine and soft so too rich products tends to make me look so flat.

anyway, i bought mine at changi hospital's pharmacy.

Leave a comment:

• Roo
    replied
    i tried the shampoo and conditioner before.

the shampoo was very drying and caused me more hairfall. conditioner was OK. so overall, i wouldn't recommened it.

Leave a comment:

• messyfweak
    replied
    thanks so much, huili!

Leave a comment:

• huili
    replied
    Yes, Guardian carries St Ives, and it is also conveniently available at all Watson's store. You can find them at some supermarket or dept store (John Little/Robinsons) too.

Leave a comment:

• messyfweak
    replied
    hey ant, any idea where its available??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X