De Summer @ Far East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De Summer @ Far East

It is really *** good *** salon? whenever i walk past, always got people Q-ing to have their hair cut..

Anyone went there before? Comments pls?

i heard they dont accept appt probably thats why the que hee.

Comment

i think its di summers? used to frequent the place when i was in JC as a classmate knew the owners, not too bad & it's pretty affordable but i do remember coming out each time with a similar haircut

it seems pretty popular though, bf's friend & his gf goes there too! it's less crowded on weekdays (i can't remember if we made an appointment but i do remember we didn't have to wait long each time)

btw, zico, could you please refrain from using sms-styled words? they're filtered out by the system so they appear as ***, maybe you could go back to edit the message so that it's clearer to everybody? thanks!

Comment

Been before. Personally, find it ok at 1st but later come to think of it. They slice your hair with pen knives like thingy. Heard this is no good for hair. For layering cuts, they should use a cutting scissors. Not slicing using pen knived. just my 2cents worth.

Comment

is quite ok
          it charge abt 24 plus for long hair
          cant remember

Comment

Well, actually, i've been there before. The owner of that shop has once work in Pointers before. Then he open his own shop a few years ago. I can't remember the name, should be andy or alan. They are good in hair cutting and the price is also quite affordable.

Comment

Used to get my hair cut there, always long queue. In anycase, I personally think the lady (Carmen) does better haircuts than the guy (great haircut for men tho). They're closed on Mondays and students get better rates and it's just a fuss-free haircut. Just shampoo, cut and blowdry. And they don't hardsell any products which is what I like. Except I got bored of the haircuts I got there and swopped to somewhere else. But it's for a good, cheap haircut.

Comment

:eh: Which level is it at?

Comment

4th floor IIRC. it's one floor above FNT

Comment

Okay thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X