Hair Treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Treatment

Hi, does anyone know which brand of hair treatment is good? or maybe any DIY methods? My hair is very dry and frizzy.. time to do something about it haha.. Thanks!!

hey, i usually go to a hair salon to do my hair treatment because they have the technology there that a DIY one at home doesnt have.
    Currently, I'm using Avalon Organics scalp treatment conditioner so it has 2 functions: condition my hair and treat my scalp. my hair becomes smoother after use.
    if your hair is dry and frizzy, i suggest you use hair serum before stepping out of the house

Comment

If you hair is extremely dry and frizzy from all the damage done by chemicals, you should go to a salon to do an intensive treatment once a month. For daily treatment at home, you can try products by Kerastase. It's expensive but works really well for bad hair. I used to have very bad frizzy hair because of the usage of hair dryer + chemicals + thinning of hair cause frizziness. My hair improves after 1 month after using their products. I recommend this for night treatment: Kérastase Noctogenist: the night is the source of hair beauty

And day treatment, http://www.kerastase-usa.com/_en/_us...oleo_relax.htm. You need a pump on your hair ends, apply on towel dried hair and as usual, avoid scalp. Don't rub your hair with towel but gently press your hair to towel dry it. If using hair dryer, apply heat protect treatment as you wouldn't want to further damage your hair. All these can prevent frizzy hair and breakage (:
      Last edited by alyssa82; 25-01-2012, 12:00 PM.

Comment

How about trying Sunsilk's Damaged Hair Reconstruction if you wanna DIY? It's the orange range, tried it myself recently and it worked

Comment

My friend has a straight and smooth hair. I envy her for having a manageable hair and healthy hair. I'm not sure if that's inborn or treated. She told me that she's using mayonnaise as a hair treatment. So I tried it. Apply a spoonful(depending on hair length, mine is shoulder level) of mayo into hair then massage up to the scalp. then leave for 20-30 mins. Wash thoroughly with shampoo for 2 to 3 times to remove the grease and smell of mayo from the hair. My hair gets soft but a bit of oiliness. After shower on the following day. the stinks and oiliness completely gone. Well, I see some improvements softness and tangles were gone. Will do this for at least twice a month.

Comment

the scharwzkopf one in a tub is not bad! smells good too. but only works for the first few times, so i rotate it around.

Comment

Hair treatment very difficult to DIY.

Try Frizzdom (by Revlon Professional) treatment once in salon, purchase their shampoo and conditioner (all Keratin enriched)....
              and at home can make it straight or curl anytime you want.....last for 100 days
              hair feel smooth and manageable too

Comment

Take castor oil or coconut oil
                Avoid the use of shampoo everyday in your hair

Female Hair Transplant : Dubai Cosmetic Surgery
                Cosmetic Surgery Pakistan | Hair Transplant | Laser Treatments | Skincare Treatments | Dermatology

Comment

Take castor oil or coconut oil
                  Avoid the use of shampoo everyday in your hair

Female Hair Transplant : Dubai Cosmetic Surgery
                  Cosmetic Surgery Pakistan | Hair Transplant | Laser Treatments | Skincare Treatments | Dermatology

Comment

Do google 'DIY hair steaming'. Easy to do once a week at home with hot towels and a shower cap. It really makes a difference for frizzy/ dry hair.

Comment

HI,
                      I am 27 years old and i am also looking for best natural home remedies for thin hair and hair fall. Plz help me friends.

Comment

. Plz help me friends.

Comment

I bought those big tub of mask, usually 500 ml to DIY at home. But once a month I will still go salon for more intensive hair treatment for my dry hair.

Comment

Hello...

I suggest you really simple tip for shiny hair just hydrate your body as much that moisturized your hair
                            Reference:Liposuction – Liposculpture | Liposuction in Dubai | Dubai Cosmetic Surgery
                            Hair transplant in Pakistan | Cosmetic Surgery Pakistan | Hair Transplant | Laser Treatments

Comment

Hello...

I suggest you really simple tip for shiny hair just hydrate your body as much that moisturized your hair
                              Reference:Liposuction – Liposculpture | Liposuction in Dubai | Dubai Cosmetic Surgery
                              Hair transplant in Pakistan | Cosmetic Surgery Pakistan | Hair Transplant | Laser Treatments

Comment

Working...
                              X