Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good salon ?

hi

Any good salon to to goos hair cut? Hope get good advice here.

I used to go passion but find them tooo pricy these days

Hair salon

Hi, thinking of trying [email protected] Anyone has any feedback about the salon?
    I have had the same hairstyle for more than 10 years and would like a change, but want to go to a good hair salon. Is [email protected] good?
    My hair is very precious to me so I really need the feedback.

Comment

Hi Ladies,

Do read my review on Salon Vim.

Wandering Romance & Sophisticated Love: Salon Vim by Chez Vous: The Experience

Cheers =)

Comment

Hair salon from FEP

Hi all,

Heard that FEP has a few pretty good hair salons.

Any good hair salon recommendation from FEP?

Comment

Chapter 2 is not bad actually..

Comment

Hair Sense Gallery is highly recommended
            They are good in service. They do their best in every client that is why many are recommending them.

Valerie is the name of the best hair salon artist She is incredibly kind and thoughtful to her customers. But I am not so sure if she is still there because its quite too long ago when I last visited there.

Comment

URGENT!!!

Had my hair permed a few months back with treatment but I think they've ruined my hair. Now my hair is so messy and dry. Had trimmed and do another treatment at another salon but still the same. Believe you all have seen how some artistes like those Koreans permed hairstyle looked like. Although it's permed, but their hair are still as glossy and smooth, like rebonded! I would like to have this kind of effect too.

Appreciate any recommendations on any hair salon or good hairstylists in Yishun area who carry this kind of similar good products or have the skills to produce this kind of effect for permed hair. Oh, if can state the price even better. Thank you so much.

Comment

Urgent!! Good hair salon or hairstylist for permed hair!

URGENT!!!

Had my hair permed a few months back with treatment but I think they've ruined my hair. Now my hair is so messy and dry. Had trimmed and do another treatment at another salon but still the same. Believe you all have seen how some artistes like those Koreans permed hairstyle looked like. Although it's permed, but their hair are still as glossy and smooth, like rebonded! I would like to have this kind of effect too.

Appreciate any recommendations on any hair salon or good hairstylists in Yishun area who carry this kind of similar good products or have the skills to produce this kind of effect for permed hair. Oh, if can state the price even better. Thank you so much.

Comment

MMQ, maybe you can try using hair mask at home first.
                  try using twice a week or even 3-4 times a week since you hair is dry.

Comment

MMQ, maybe you can try using hair mask at home first.

try using twice a week or even 3-4 times a week since you hair is dry.

Go salon treatment once a month to treat your hair.

Comment

Try chez vous at Taka.

Comment

Hi annie I want to know which city you are living now.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I am selling my chemical hair package to be utilized at any The Scissorhand branch.

https://www.facebook.com/thescissorhandssg

I am selling because I have leaving Singapore.

Hair/Scalp treatment x 48 times
                          Colour/Perm/Rebond x 44 times

Usual price is $4576
                          Selling for $2800

This works out to $30.50 per colour or treatment.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Comment

Working...
                          X