Good & cheap hair coloring /hair scalp treatment and treatment /

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good & cheap hair coloring /hair scalp treatment and treatment /

HELLO:Wanted to share with u gays i went to this lady at yishun home base salon/shes good n nice lady !and now she got a reasonable promotion prices of HAIR COLORING/SCALP TREATMENT & TREATMENT!Can go to her blog ve alook:yingying-haircosy.blogspot.com

[QUOTE=snow white 29;2771186]HELLO:Wanted to share with u gays i went to this lady at yishun home base salon/shes good n nice lady !and now she got a reasonable promotion prices of HAIR COLORING/SCALP TREATMENT & TREATMENT!Can go to her blog ve alook:yingying-haircosy.blogspot.com[/QUOTE
    Last edited by snow white 29; 08-02-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=snow white 29;2771192]
      Originally posted by snow white 29 View Post
      HELLO:Wanted to share with u gays i went to this lady at yishun home base salon/shes good n nice lady !and now she got a reasonable promotion prices of HAIR COLORING/SCALP TREATMENT & TREATMENT!Can go to her blog ve alook:yingying-haircosy.blogspot.com[/QUOTE
      HELLO ~me went to this lady quit sometimes,she got a good skill and now she having a promotion

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I am selling my chemical hair package to be utilized at any The Scissorhand branch.

https://www.facebook.com/thescissorhandssg

I am selling because I have leaving Singapore.

Hair/Scalp treatment x 48 times
        Colour/Perm/Rebond x 44 times

Usual price is $4576
        Selling for $2800

This works out to $30.50 per colour or treatment.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Comment

Working...
        X