X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Colourshine' hair treatment

hi all :wave:

i'm quite a newbie here in this forum. hope all of you can guide me along

hm... does anyone knows what is "Colourshine" service from hair salon? is it a kind of hair treatment or is it a hairdye? can anyone explain more on it to me?

Merry X'mas

hi Mangodewress,

firstly, welcome to Cozycot!

do pop over to CozyBabes and give us a short intro of yourself yah?

also, do note that CozyCot is a place where people from all over the world meet and share information. So please refrain from the use of SMS short-forms, non-standard spelling, and Singlish expressions in your posts. for example, 'just' and 'friends' instead of "j u z" and "frens"respectively. This has been outlined in our Bulletin Forum Rules #7. Please edit your post accordingly.

sorry i can't help with your query, but i do hope someone else out there knows something about it!

Comment

If the Colourshine you mean is the one I interpret correctly, it's a color treatment. Recommended by my stylist, once every 2 months. It's actually to replenish the color of your tresses (you might have dyed it) while providing the necessary nourishments for ur mane to shine and glow! Coz shiny and smooth hair depicts healthy hair which is envious by most

I personally haven't dyed my hair before, highlight yes. I've been going back to my salon to do such treatment from time to time. Hope it helps.

Comment

:wave:... loveydovey,

for your explaination

hm.... you mean 'colourshine' is some kind of a treatment, which will make your coloured hair more shiny? and does it means I can do the 'colourshine' now, even i already had my hair coloured for a couple of months?

:wish:

Comment

Yeah, my hairstylist used to call it a treatment.. In a way, it revives the vibrancy and colors of your hair. Of course you can, coz I did that myself ha! But perhaps your hairstylist will advise u to dye your hair once again if it has been some times since you last dyed it and colors might have faded away. If this is the case, guess you won't need to do colorshine treatment as I assume dye service would include the treatment part as well. Colorshine is more for after-dye maintenance services. What my hairstylist suggests is once in every 2 months

Don't have to thank me. Yeah, my hairstylist used to call it a treatment.. In a way, it revives the vibrancy and colors of your hair. Of course you can, coz I did that myself ha! But perhaps your hairstylist will advise u to dye your hair once again if it has been some times since you last dyed it and colors might have faded away. If this is the case, guess you won't need to do colorshine treatment as I assume dye service would include the treatment part as well. Colorshine is more for after-dye maintenance services. What my hairstylist suggests is once in every 2 months

Comment

wow... it sounds so

will ask my hairstylist how frequent should i do the colourshine. as ny hair is quite dry, so don't know if i should do more than what your hairstylist recommended you

Cheerios....

Comment

i used to do this at this japanese salon in taka. they're closed now. may i know which salon has this? TIA!

Comment

actually alot of salon has this colour treatment.

i did quite a few times already since after my Os.hee

is just a colouring added with treatment. is not as dry as those perm colour only thing this it will not last and the colours are limited, mostly to cover up your previous colouring.

hope this helps

Comment

hi babe,
                  can state what is the name of the salon and which stylist that you recommend? thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X