Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Colour Trends

Hey people, what's the 'IN' color now??

Um..i think dark colours like chocolate browns.

Comment

black, chocolate brown

Comment

violet!

Comment

What about many shades of brown, which they called that " Highlighted " ? Hmm..I was thinking to dye my hair to cover up the white hairs. SheesH.. My hair's weird I think, the colour will start to fade and gets more lighter gradually from more washing of hair.

Comment

That's not weird at all, Icy_zhen The colours do fade or turn lighter over time. Highlighting usually involves one shade only (unless you want more) and the colourist picks up strands with her fingers or the end of a comb and dye only those strands, leaving the others un-dyed. Lowlights are darker shades, if I'm not wrong.

I prefer highlights anytime but they're more expensive cos of more work that goes into it. Also, when you hair grows out, you don't get the obvious difference in tones at the roots, as opposed to a whole-head one-colour dye job.

Comment

Thanks, Glossie for the englightment.

Comment

Erm but i don't think highlights are in the trend now imo.

Comment

My post's a little OT Yeah highlights hasn't been in fashion for some time already, if we go by what we've seen in mags.

Comment

Heehee Lovedust, I just coloured my hair in violet shades! With base darker violet and highlights in violet crazy colour which turned out rather pinkish. The colour looks like this shade

Comment

I think highlights are still being done just in different ways these days. chunky streaks or partial highlighting are still used very much on asian hair to bring out the layers or a cut. when I was in japan in nov, most of the girls have streaks, highlight of some kind and I am talking hip fashionable ones in tokyo.

Comment

Currently trend is purple or violet. At bugis, I saw many people dyed their hair violet or purple. It turns out gorgeous on some people but definately not all.

Comment

Any pictures uploaded on the trend colour would be great.

Comment

I thought the 'in' colour is reds? After so many red hairs turn up at Star Awards. No?

Comment

Same as the others, I believe its dark colours. For me, my hair colour is currently deep voilet (base) with streaks of ash-purple. Beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                              X