Clinique Hair Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinique Hair Products

Ok, I admit I am abit suaku since I got back from abroad :Doh: but errr... is the hair range products from Clinique available here in SG? I am looking for the Clinique Curl Definer.

I know the haircare is available here. I've tried the daily shampoo & it's very good. Never tried anything elsee ...

Comment

clinique has hair care?? oops.. i think i'm even more sua ku. clinique products are good for my skin, so if they have products for hair care, tt will even be better!

Comment

i tried their shampoo and conditioner before, i like it too... think the conditioner makes my hair feel smoother..

Comment

really?? so they indeed do have hair care products here?? yay!! is it available at all their clinique outlets??

Comment

Originally posted by dar-ling
            i tried their shampoo and conditioner before, i like it too... think the conditioner makes my hair feel smoother..
            hey darling..

do you have the ingredient list for the shampoo and conditioner?

TIA~ :wave: :wave:

Comment

i like the shampoo and conditioner

Comment

i think the hair care range has been either discountinued or no longer brought in here. I wanted to get their Clarifying Shampoo, but told they no longer carried it here. ended up getting origins "no deposit". Remembered seeing it in Bangkok though. Maybe you can try JB. there's a Clinique Service counter in City Square.

Comment

hmm.. I remembered seeing travel sizes available at SASA. Not sure if they have the 'normal' sizes there. Maybe you can try looking there?

Comment

eh??
                    weilin, in your earlier post you say you liked the shampoo and conditioner. now you're asking if they are good!??!

so did you or did you not actually test the things first before 'reviewing'?

*scratches head*

Comment

Working...
                    X