No announcement yet.

Salons offering cheap hair dye package?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salons offering cheap hair dye package?

I have really long hair (just few inches above belly button) and i'm wondering if there is any salon offering cheap packages for hair dye?
    Preferably with Hair Treatment included. I would love to dye my hair in my neighbourhood salon but I realised that inexperienced stylists are very rough with my hair (especially shampooing part) and it really hurts!

Also some inexperienced hair stylists tend to get the 'colours' wrong especially when your hair colour is uneven with black roots, they don't even know what 'ash brown' means ! I really don't dare to step into any neighbourhood salon anymore after a bad dye job in the past.

Any cotters with any salon to recommend, preferably with experienced hair stylist? I'll be eternally grateful

Hi Kikimi,

I am selling my chemical hair package to be utilized at any The Scissorhand branch.

https://www.facebook.com/thescissorhandssg

I am selling because I have leaving Singapore.

Hair/Scalp treatment x 48 times
    Colour/Perm/Rebond x 44 times

Usual price is $4576
    Selling for $2800

This works out to $30.50 per colour or treatment.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Comment

My hair dye is quite affordable, includes one time color and one repair treatment at $66 only. My main concern is grey hair as it gets very obvious every few months when they grey grows, so I will need to touch up so often.

Comment

I go to Shunji Matsuo at 313! Their price is quite average, not super cheap, but you can quote "yingjie" for a 15% off till 26 oct!

My hairstylist is Jerry and he's really experienced.. It is always good to go to a reliable and averagely priced one than a cheap and not reliable one!

Here's my latest blonde hair color~ My hair is not too dry even after bleaching! :D
        Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc05656_2s.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	3914659

Here are all the hair color / styles that they've done for me so far!
        http://blog.myfatpocket.com/eijgniy/...unjimatsuo313/
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X