thin hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thin hair

I have very thin, how to have thicker hair?

Originally posted by bigbang123 View Post
    I have very thin, how to have thicker hair?
    Hey babe,

You can try taking Biotin (it's some like of vitamin), I think you can find them at vitamin shops and use shampoo that has Biotin. Biotin promotes thicker hair growth and strengthens your hair. Overtime you notice the difference. I used to have really thin hair, then I used this shampoo recommended by a salon (JERIC), ARCON international. Been using that shampoo for a few hairs, my hair is now thicker and stronger. In addition, I didn't dye my hair for a long time, I guess that helped too. The stylist who cuts your hair is also important, try to find one who has good skills so that the haircut would give an illusion that you have thicker hair. I usually go to JERIC at bugis for haircuts, look for Michelle. Hope this helps!

xoxo,
    C
    thehavenista.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks for the advice, but now I am taking pillfood, hope it helps, but is the shampoo mild, cause I just recovered from mild hair loss, due to poor diet ( did not take fruits and vegetable for 1 yr) and overuse of styling product

Comment

is ur hair scalp oily? i have this hair loss problem too.
        after i switch my shampoo to oil control wash as recommended by my hair stylist my hair fall problem gets better.

Comment

Yea, I have oily hair too. But it doesnt seem to grow.....

Comment

Whether or not you choose to use a product such as Rogaine, you should always treat your hair gently. Avoid over brushing and over styling. Use a gentle, volumizing shampoo and avoid high settings on your blow dryer or styling tools. Let your hair air dry whenever your schedule permits or if it is suitable for your hairstyle. Never pull or tug on your hair to get rid of a tangle, and make sure your brush and comb are always clean and in good condition. Choose brushes with ball-tipped bristles, and wide-toothed combs.

Comment

My friend recently recommended me this product called Lush hair, he bought it at Zona Felice at Club Street, called Lush Hair. It's made of cotton fibers and my friend has obvious hair thinning and her hair looks full when she used this, I am pretty amazed actually. Not sure where else is selling, but I googled and this is their website Home

Comment

You should use more and more oil to make it thicker.

Comment

I used coconut oil and my mom said my thin hair looks thicker.

Comment

or take some vitamins , need to change inside body to make hair better......

Comment

Try not to comb your hair very often
                      Loose tie your hair before you go to bed.
                      It helps to prevent hair lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X