Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shampoo and Conditioner without Silicones / SLS

Hey gals,

I am currently looking for a good (and hopefully cheap) shampoo and wash-off conditioner. Was previously using pantene and realise that there's lots of silicone inside. Anyone has any good shampoo with little harmful chemical (eg silicones, SLS) to recommend??

I read from Dewy that giovanni has SLS free shampoo.. you can get it from beauty language. Nature Farm also sells SLS free shampoos.. around $14+, $15??

Comment

I think shampoos from Kiehls also don't contain silicones

Comment

yup..otherwise will be shenmin shampoo for hair loss from gnc

aveda also sls free but not available in sg..

Comment

Organic Shampoo or Conditioner or MAsk without SLS or ALS or Silicones

Hi

Any of the hair products with no harmful ingredients? SLS is cancer causing !

Some of the brands i know of is Nature's Gate (can be bought at Guardians') .. Avalon...

Any one know of other brands??

Comment

Help me pls!

Can anyone recommend me a shampoo that is gentle to the scalp and hair? I want a shampoo that is silicone-free and ammonium free. Currently, using a hairloss shampoo and find it drying to scalp(but lesser hairloss indeed!) so wan a shampoo to alternate between the hairloss shampoo.

THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Rainieng View Post
              Can anyone recommend me a shampoo that is gentle to the scalp and hair? I want a shampoo that is silicone-free and ammonium free. Currently, using a hairloss shampoo and find it drying to scalp(but lesser hairloss indeed!) so wan a shampoo to alternate between the hairloss shampoo.

THANKS!
              I am using Kiehl ultimate thickening shampoo. After using this, i can't find any other better shampoo. I use it every day.
              Rainieng, i can understand the agony of hairloss as i experienced it at the beginning of last year. Re-examine your diet, see what is deficient. My was definitely protein deficiency. I am taking biotin and also hair nutrix by 21st century. So far my hair fall has returned to normal.

Comment

Hi all!

Currently, I'm using a hairloss shampoo but found it maybe too dry for my scalp but i drop lesser hair indeed! So now I want to find a shampoo that is gentle(for daily use that type) but silicone free. I dont want anymore hairloss shampoo

Comment

Rainieng: Sorry I side-track abit. I think I'm also suffering from some hair loss nowadays. I M NOT SURE WHY but I think those plucking of frizzy hair in the past must have contributed to part of the hair loss too. Nowadays when I shampoo, more hair loss than usual, i counted like 20 strands if I gently shampoo and not be so rough? It scares me to see lots of hair on my bedroom floor at the end of the day.

Anyway which shampoo were you talking about? (: I'll go to hairloss thread to research abit on the effective shampoo later. Hopefully can find cure.

Comment

Currently I'm using wella energy shampoo for hairloss( it is effective in my hairloss but I think it too drying for the scalp if use daily as I have develop dry dandruff) so now I'm looking for another gentle shampoo(silicone free) to alternate with my wella so it will not be too dry.
                    Last edited by Rainieng; 10-03-2009, 07:43 AM.

Comment

OH thanks! Most of the shampoos in the market are like, with SDS :X But maybe will get one of those sillicon free shampoo soon. But right now, i wanna get kaninomoto gold label first. To reduce hair loss!

Comment

i was at watsons just now and i saw this gel-like shampoo in a transparent bottle called [根 gen]. i check the ingredients and it doesnt contains any SLS and they looked organic! it cost about $10.. anyone tried before? it looks like a new brand to me but the SA told me it's a pretty old brand. left 2 bottles only so i suppose it's pretty good..?

Comment

Working...
                        X