Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help Asiania beauty hair salon at united sq close down

hi,
    has anyone bought hair package at the salon?
    what should i do now?
    any help would be greatly appreciated!

The brand of CYNOS hair products in salon, you can try it. Hope that these answers help you propose a solution.

Comment

Hi, you can contact united square customer service. I heard they have a branch at Far East Plaza.

Comment

You should report to the police and CASE, their notice claims they are moving to Far East Plaza but it fact it is not the same shop, no hair dressing and selling cheap products! No more Shishedo, etc. Could the same owner. There is already a police case filed against them. Just went to the shop Blue Bay at Far East Plaza today and discovered this. Police case number E/20110531/0099 lodged at Tanglin Police Station, office in charge is Fairu Syiddin, his mobile is 96751744, police station number is 63910000. I am calling him to add my name to the case report and visit him at 3.00 pm and will also be consulting CASE tomorrow.

Shop assistant said she cannot contact the owner and have no idea. After I made a big fuss, she gave me a mobile number to call 92710563, but no one answered the call. Then I used Blue Bay phone to call and immediately a person Mr Teo picked up. After I told him about the problem, he said I called the wrong number. This is absolutely cheating. Another customer was there and will also be complaining too. Stay far away from these sign up packages unless it is a big establishment and definitely do not pay anything in advance to Blue Bay. One of the shop assistant claimed she has not been paid for 2 months!

We went through their customer list and there are many who have paid $500, $1000 and $2000 dollars for their packages and may not have any recourse if we did nothing.

Comment

You should report to the police and CASE, their notice claims they are moving to Far East Plaza but it fact it is not the same shop, no hair dressing and selling cheap products! No more Shishedo, etc. Could the same owner. There is already a police case filed against them. Just went to the shop Blue Bay at Far East Plaza today and discovered this. Police case number E/20110531/0099 lodged at Tanglin Police Station, office in charge is Fairu Syiddin, his mobile is 96751744, police station number is 63910000. I am calling him to add my name to the case report and visit him at 3.00 pm and will also be consulting CASE tomorrow.

Shop assistant said she cannot contact the owner and have no idea. After I made a big fuss, she gave me a mobile number to call 92710563, but no one answered the call. Then I used Blue Bay phone to call and immediately a person Mr Teo picked up. After I told him about the problem, he said I called the wrong number. This is absolutely cheating. Another customer was there and will also be complaining too. Stay far away from these sign up packages unless it is a big establishment and definitely do not pay anything in advance to Blue Bay. One of the shop assistant claimed she has not been paid for 2 months!

We went through their customer list and there are many who have paid $500, $1000 and $2000 dollars for their packages and may not have any recourse if we did nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X