Best hair treatment ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best hair treatment ever

I have VERY dry, fizzy, difficult to manage and damage hair due to severals time of hair dye. I touch up my black roots almost every month without fail. I made it worst by doing rebonding (I have natural fizzy and wavy hair) and more hair dye. I visit a few salon for hair treatment, only see the best result after they did treatment, wash and style. After a few days, my hair condition is as good as it didn't do treatment for months.

So i decided to try Salon Vim. They have this amazing chemistry hair treatment by Redken. I called it the cocoktail hair treatment. Interesting hur? I see the dramatic result and my hair still feel really smooth, soft and silky! Im so happy with the result. Of course, you have to use the correct shampoo for your hair. They will recommmend which shampoo your hair needs. Read more at .: Cocktail for your hair, not your lips with Salon Vim.

Yeah! you should try it once.

Comment

Since when im a school girl 12 years old my hair really bad and fizzy n dry till now....... .......happen to know thus lady and went to her for hair treatment..and buy from her one hair mask is really ..im so happy with my hair nw no more dry n fizzy ! can call for enquries:82221262

Comment

you guys should look out for Revlon Professional - Frizzdom!
        Keratin content
        After treatment, last 100 days using their shampoo and conditioner
        make dry & frizzy hair straight, and can style to curl if you wanna :p

Comment

Working...
        X