No announcement yet.

hair loss problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife hair are shiny and so cute but some month ago her hair are loose too much what is the reason of it. And also she angry with me by taking her hair falling what will be the best solution for it. Any buddy can help me.

Comment

Daily use of hair tonic will help. My hair is quite weak and it tends to drop quite a lot. But after using hair tonic everyday, I see lesser hair fall now.

Comment

Must use hair loss ampoule, I can see my baby hair growing out after using.

Comment

Originally posted by DiorGirly View Post
          I think chinese medicine is good. My friend tried and her hair loss become less obvious!
          What Chinese medicine or tonic is that? Can share? =)

Comment

Originally posted by qtipie
            you can try sara shantelle products like the No.1 Head CPR Oxygen Therapy. its really good! i thought it was bullshit at first but when i applied it, my hair loss problems were gone! all you need to do is just 5-6 times a day around your scalp. you can purchase it at Sara Shantelle by paypal or at sasa outlets.

trust me, in a few weeks it helps reduce hair problems

Yeah this is really good~ Have been using it all the while for around 3 months already... LOVED IT!!!

Comment

She can use hair growing products like argan oil or fast shampoo. I wish this will help you. I haven't used these products but heard about them a lot that these are very effective.

Comment

Hi all
                I've thinning hair but still like to keep long hair.
                Once you hit above 30, problems start to arise.

I highly recommend Herbalife Aqua series Shampoo!
                Smell super nice! Some more its cheap! $22.80 only.
                Its featured in Her world magazine also.

FYI: Aqua series is without
                Sulfate 硫酸盐 :makes bubbles 发泡
                Paraben 经基本酸酯 :
                Preservatives 防腐剂
                Without these 2 ingredients, hair will softer & can reduce hair loss problem. :-)

However you can't get this on store. Can only get from registered distributor.
                Im already registered. So can get from me. If any body wants.

Cheers
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JaneMary View Post
                  Are there Any products to reduce hair loss problems?
                  i'm suffering from hair loss too... now my hair is just a thin layer! every time i wash it clogs up the drainage.

my symptoms are super itchy, small bumps, oily scalp... smelly hair after just 1 day of washing!

I've used many many different shampoo for hair loss & oily scalp but no use.

Any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by candy.low.520 View Post
                    i'm suffering from hair loss too... now my hair is just a thin layer! every time i wash it clogs up the drainage.

my symptoms are super itchy, small bumps, oily scalp... smelly hair after just 1 day of washing!

I've used many many different shampoo for hair loss & oily scalp but no use.

Any advice?

Maybe your scalp is inflamed. I have a really good shampoo with natural ingredients in it to help. I did suffer from the same problem but after I used the shampoo my scalp got better and my hair was smoother too. Within a month of continuous use you'll be able to see the results. If you're interested to know more do email me at [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by petites26 View Post
                      Must use hair loss ampoule, I can see my baby hair growing out after using.
                      Which ampoule are you using?

Comment

That sounds too good to be true.

Plastic surgeons and dermatologists I visited tell me 3-4 mths to see results..

Originally posted by Zalifah View Post
                        Maybe your scalp is inflamed. I have a really good shampoo with natural ingredients in it to help. I did suffer from the same problem but after I used the shampoo my scalp got better and my hair was smoother too. Within a month of continuous use you'll be able to see the results. If you're interested to know more do email me at [email protected]

Comment

She may have some reasons including anemia, hypothyroidism, stress, cancer, typhoid, vitamin, protein or mineral deficiency. It could be testified and treated as well.

Comment

Without knowing the cause of you hair loss how anyone can prescribe you the product for hair loss. It is important to know the reason that why is hair loss happening. Hair loss is caused by many reasons such as malnutrition, illness, tension and other health problems.
                            But there are two medicine which is fda approved and used to treat hair loss.
                            Propecia which is known also as Finasteride is a pill that interferes with the production of a certain male hormone linked to baldness. It slows hair loss and work better than minoxidil.
                            Minoxidil is a solution that you apply directly to the scalp to stimulate the hair follicles its slow hair loss and in some cases men grow new hair.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Jacob Hoppe
                            Best Hair Transplant In India

Comment

What type of hair problem you have? Without knowing the cause of Hair loss. You can't treat you hair problem. Here i giving you some suggest of hair loss causes. Select which one is yours.
                              1. Genetic Effects
                              2. Hormonal imbalance
                              3. Excessive seteroids intake
                              4. Alcohols
                              5. Smoking
                              6. Suffer from Chronic dieases such as Diabeties, Thyroid and Cancer
                              7. Water deficiency
                              8. Use wrong or harsh Hair products such as oil, gel and shampoo etc
                              9. Drink Sewage water

Comment

There are many options available now a days to reduce hair loss, but if that is out of control then the perfect solution is hair transplant procedure.
                                Get one of the best hair transplant treatments in Detroit with the help of advanced hair restoration technology.

Comment

Working...
                                X