No announcement yet.

hair loss problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! you can try drinking JEUNESSE reserve antixodiant drink. It helps for hair lost ! You will see a visible results within 2 to 4 weeks!
    One of my dad friend recently had hair loss but after drinking reserve 2 times a day one after breakfast and one after dinner for about a month , his hair looks so much fuller and thicker now! Not to mention healthier too! You can try and feel the difference .
    Let me know if this helps anyone of you too!

http://www.graceyanglj.jeunesseglobal.com/

Comment

Click on the link below, There are some solutions for hair fall problems.

http://www.top10homeremedies.com/hom...hair-loss.html

Comment

Aloe vera contains enzymes that directly promote healthy hair growth. Also, its alkalizing properties can help bring the scalp and hair’s pH to a more desirable level, which can greatly promote hair growth. Regular use can also relieve scalp itching, reduce scalp redness and inflammation, add strength and luster to hair, and alleviate dandruff. Both aloe vera gel and juice will work.

Comment

wow, I got one . my girlfriends hubby is rel young and bold as a billiard ball! He takes our hair ,nail ,skin powder. He has peach fuzz already ,just under a month! I would not have believed it.I take the fat fighter, down 5 pounds in 2 weeks!!! annetteyclark.myitworks.com
          Last edited by micayc; 03-03-2015, 11:21 PM.

Comment

hello, Everyone.
            I am new user to this forum community. My name is macmohan and i am from India.
            Home Description
            Last edited by macmohan423; 07-03-2015, 04:19 PM.

Comment

There are so many solutions for the hair loss problems. Just start using Herbal Shampoo instead of any chemical shampoos. you can also use herbal oil in daily routine, These all products can help you to grow your hair back and also prevent yours hair from fallen.

Hair transplant in India | Punjab | Ludhiana
              Popularity of hair transplant in India is very high.Dr. KK Arora who is one the best surgeon in India offering hair transplant surgery at affordable cost.
              Last edited by macmohan423; 07-03-2015, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X