Optima hair products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optima hair products

anyone tried anything from this brand before? available at beauty language.
    im thinking of trying their oily hair shampoo. the sa told me their ampoules for hairloss is quite popular..

i have this. oily hair one, green colour right?

i don't really like it, coz it's not the foamy kind. if u want, i can sell it to u at a cheaper price. i've only used 1/3 of it.

i'm not using, coz i wash my hair everyday, n my hair is not that oily...

i also bought the conditioner. quite good. makes hair soft.

Comment

opps sorry i prefer foamy stuff..hmm is it drying? does it leaves your hair squeaky clean?

Comment

yah if u prefer foamy, then this one definately not for u..

yah n squeaky clean kind too...

Comment

how about the treatment mask..any folks try it...the SA promote that it it quite gd....

Comment

The SA at beauty language promotes it very agressively. Probably they get a higher profit when selling this, compared to the other brands.

Comment

sometimes i wonder the product they promote is bcos seldom people buy it or what as i was browsing loreal products and they keep claiming this product works as well as the loreal brand and is much cheaper....bahhh... very misleading......

Comment

has anyone tried their ampoules for hair loss before? it cost about $50 a box and the SA claims its good from the customers feedback

Comment

The hair mask really very good. Smell very nice( thinks is because of the orchid oil) and the most important for me is of course the results. I used it as a conditioner. Tried their smaller sized orange col shampoo, too drying for me. Tried their serum, the smell very strong but results quite good, u just have to use abit, if not will be oily. But never repurchase cos too expensive as I used up very fast.
                  Last edited by superBum; 29-04-2005, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Hi superBum,
                    which optima hair mask did u use as there quite a few types....TIA

Comment

Hi all,
                      I think beauty language having sale at this location Sun Plaza from today do pop by if you live near here...for other places think sale already over...

Comment

their hair ampoule for hair loss any good? $50 per box

Comment

Originally posted by dinga
                          Hi superBum,
                          which optima hair mask did u use as there quite a few types....TIA
                          I bought it at $28. Whitish container and the instructions said something about the orchid oil. Texture kinda of thick. What other hair masks do they carried?

Comment

i've tried the hair mask before, can't remember exactly what is the name, but yes it does contain orchid oil. great fragrance and leaves hair soft.

dewy, noticed that you've been asking for reviews regarding the hairloss ampoules... i wanna know too! nearly got it today but i just bought the yamano doronko hair pack so didn't have the heart to splurge again so soon...

Comment

I tried the hair mask with the Orchid Oil before too! It really did leave my hair soft and very nice smelling. It comes in a big tub, and I use it as a conditioner sometimes as well. Not bad, not very ex too.

Comment

Working...
                              X