Dry, frizzy, chemically damaged hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry, frizzy, chemically damaged hair

I inherited dry hair from my mum however, it's not as frizzy as it is now. It is frizzy to the extent that it curls up and feels thin, almost feels like it's gonna break. I dyed my hair 3 times within a period of 4 months (Bright red hair) and just rebonded my hair. My hair has never been in a state worst than this now, it's so dry and hideous it looks like a bunch of hay even with soft rebonding. I am considering to buy the hair essence from skinfood, choices are; extra virgin olive oil essence, argan oil silk hair essence and avocado leave on fluid. Given my current hair condition, which one will your recommend for my hair? Thanks!

Try Keratin Straightening where the stylist will iron keratin into the hair strands, making them stronger and softer, removing frizz. Also try the Shu Uemura Hair oil. My friend who uses it has the shiniest healthiest hair I've seen

Comment

see below, accidentally posted twice! Zzz =(
      Last edited by nicholett; 15-10-2012, 07:26 PM. Reason: accidentally submitted post twice

Comment

I'm not sure about Skinfood's hair essences. I'd personally choose the argan oil since it supposed to be one of the more moisturising types in general. What I normally do immediately after frying my hair out from a dye job would be to do a one week intensive treatment every single day which consists of:

1. Soaking my hair in conditioning treatment (I use Keratase's Masqintense) for 5min after shampoo
        2. Coating with a layer of oil before leaving the house (Babyliss Argan Oil Treatment) - not too much unless you want greasy tresses
        3. Wrapping my head with a towel overnight after layering oil treatment (again Babyliss)

Makes a difference to my hair condition. You can revert back to your usual once a week home hair treatments and daily conditioning thereafter.
        Hope that helps!

Comment

Honestly, the best way to treat damaged hair is to not use anything on it apart from shampoo and conditioner and maybe a serum for at least 2 weeks. You will see a difference!

Comment

HI hi.....i would to share good stuff to every one is for fizzy ,chemically damaged n dry hair Few weeks ago i recommend from a friend she told me she went to this lady at home base saloon for hair organic treatment and i went for a try is really make my hair smooth n shine ! i went there for quit some times ,she having a promotion for year end 2012 / can call her for enquries: 8222one 2 six 2 /

Comment

Strongly recommend Frizzdom (by Revlon Professional) for frizzy hair, EMK for damaged hair
              can see immediate result!
              if need salon, pls pm me

Comment

I use Watson's treatment hair wax in place of conditioners

Comment

Do treatment every month. Mine also damaged after a bad rebonding done. And the rebonding cost me $300 plus. After doing the supersilk treatment at Jean Yip. Now is much better. Otherwise I can't even comb my hair, cos is so dry and frizzy. Also apply grape oil from bodyshop, it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheung.Snower View Post
                    Do treatment every month. Mine also damaged after a bad rebonding done. And the rebonding cost me $300 plus. After doing the supersilk treatment at Jean Yip. Now is much better. Otherwise I can't even comb my hair, cos is so dry and frizzy. Also apply grape oil from bodyshop, it helps.

try also leave in conditioner or serum (with Keratin enriched)

Comment

There is this one minute treatment @ gmarket... SUPER GOOD.. my hair was v frizzy n dry, use it already, it really turns out to be softer than I expected.. The reviews were as good too from others who had used it..

Comment

Try out Nigelle DS TF Treatment or Uniq One all-in-one treatment by Revlon. You can look for them at this blogshop - ThePrettyJerk.

Comment

Originally posted by nicholett View Post
                          I'm not sure about Skinfood's hair essences. I'd personally choose the argan oil since it supposed to be one of the more moisturising types in general. What I normally do immediately after frying my hair out from a dye job would be to do a one week intensive treatment every single day which consists of:

1. Soaking my hair in conditioning treatment (I use Keratase's Masqintense) for 5min after shampoo
                          2. Coating with a layer of oil before leaving the house (Babyliss Argan Oil Treatment) - not too much unless you want greasy tresses
                          3. Wrapping my head with a towel overnight after layering oil treatment (again Babyliss)

Makes a difference to my hair condition. You can revert back to your usual once a week home hair treatments and daily conditioning thereafter.
                          Hope that helps!
                          Hi. May I know where I can buy those products that you mentioned above? Thanks!!

Comment

Hi girls, recently bought the Jose Eber ceramic flat iron (bout 3 mths ago). It really works fantastic initially got it with the intention to curl my hair because flat iron curls are tighter and more lasting but its too time consuming to use it on a daily basis. And also, I have really straight hair to begin with so defeats the purpose of me owning it. I bought it at $190 from the Jose Eber kiosk from Wisma! Willing to let it go at $160 so that I can purchase the Jose Eber 25mm curling iron. Will include free delivery with its box and it is in fantastic condition considering the fact that i only used it twice. Interested parties do text me @ 91814849 I can send you pictures of the ceramic flat iron before purchase. GENUINE BUYERS ONLY. thanks girls!

Comment

Ladies, try an all-natural solution to your dry/damaged/frizzy hair.

100% Pure Beauty Oils link: Buy here

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qoo10 AK Beauty Oils 14.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	3608159

Proven and tested by many, many people. Can google for the numerous benefits(: I use them myself and find them much better than any chemical filled product.

Comment

Working...
                              X