Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorgeous

RAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shout: :shout: :shout:

I went to Gorgeous had a hair cut today!! Thanks to lovedust n clarins recommendation!!!!!!! Clara, the stylist, is really good at hair cut and know what i want.

And i managed to tempt xue n michelle to do their hair there too!! Wahahhahaa

Originally posted by ponine
    Wow! This is tempting! Is Clara good with hair that are fine and very little ?
    she has got red highlight fringe! BTw she n her husband r the only one that do hair cut there!

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
      Wow! This is tempting! Is Clara good with hair that are fine and very little ?
      Wow i also need some trim to my past shoulders length hair..it is getting messy.

So how much Clara charge for trimming ? Thanks

Comment

Jemay, glad you like what clara has done for you! So how much did she charge you?

Comment

Clara charges $38 for hair cut. For student, show student pass got 30% off...

I did hair cut, highlight n color today, costs $198!

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
            Absolutely. I'm so tempted to do something with my hair at Gorgeous next month.
            Where is Gorgeous? :sotong: How much for a hair cut?

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
              Where is Gorgeous? :sotong: How much for a hair cut?
              ** faints ** Gorgeous is at Far East Plaza (FEP). Haircut is $38

Gorgeous

Another member joining Appleger.

Comment

May I know who did Mich's curls yesterday?

And all this suspense is killing me! Pics! PICS!!!

Comment

clara was the one who did all our hair!! I must say she is really good!!!!!!!!

Comment

haha, okok. i just woke up!!!

shall download then upload the photos now.

overall, i think clara's pretty good considering how cheap the services cost! pretty decent skills, though she's definitely very very jap and trendy.

however, her assistants seriously make the experience far less enjoyable... even PAINFUL. they all look very bored and uninterested. they can't wash hair properly - had water splashed over my face and soap left in my ears; when one was removing the rubberband from the curling rods she let it go and it snapped into my face!; and later, when another one was blow-drying my hair, she dropped an extension of the hair dryer on my head!

i would go back to my old stylist just for the better service :roll:

Comment

xue, i want to see which pic u posting first huh!

Comment

i'm not going to post any! just uploading to an album. then i'll give the PW to you and mich only.

unless you have ZIP then i zip the files and email to you?

Comment

ladies, those who wants to see our new hair do, PM xue or me for password to access xue's online album. Is up now

Comment

Seen the pics!! Beautiful curls, girls!! Mich looks so elegant and sophisticated with the curls! And Xue looks like a pop starlet!

May I ask how long the perming process took? HOw much did it cost and how does your hair feel today? (Damage factor.) TIA lovelies, I'm considering getting a perm at the end of the year for a change!

Comment

the perming is $180, they took not very long, just an hour or so

Comment

Working...
                              X