Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VO5 haircare

Hi girls!

I'm not sure if this is available in SG..I'm not usually a big fan of VO5 (remember long ago when some of us may have used the hot oil? ;p)

These hair conditioners have been getting raves from the Aussie girls. It's available in 3 varieties: Relax , Happy and Energise . (pink, yellow and orange sachets). I got the orange one, and it has a "warming aroma of orange, bergamot and extracts of uplifting ginger and ylang ylang".

The conditioner is deliciously rich. The packet instructions say that it's good for 2 uses, but I find that girls with thinner/less/shorter hair can prob use it 3x. You're supposed to shampoo your hair, then apply and leave the conditioner on for about 10min before you wash it out. It really softens and moisturizes my hair!

And it's only AUD $2.99 per packet. Do give it a try if it's available there, if not see if any Aussie girls can throw in a pack when you're negotiating swaps with them

Good products from VO5

Hi, woulf like to check what are the good hair products you have used from VO5. Please share your opinion here.

Comment

I like their 1 min intensive treatment.

Comment

me too. like one minutes treatment.

Comment

i love their hot oil treatment!

Comment

hot oil tried before quite good n repair my damage hair..
            for treatment cream also good but the smell I don't really like it..

Comment

Anyone knows where i can get VO5 hot oil cheaper? Watsons and Guardian selling at $19.95 for 9 tubes.

Comment

is this VO5's new luxury hair conditioner sachets available in sg now? tend to try it ... by the way, the hot oil is really good? I tend to try but always didn't get it in the end. 1 tube per use? or twice?

Comment

I used to use hot oil.. but have stop using it for quite some time. Too lazy...

I wish to try the 1 min intensive treatment. But is it really effective?

Comment

Hi,after apply the hot oil on hair,how long do u put and is it very oily to wash the hair afterwards....can it put on scalp....TIA

Comment

I leave the hot oil on for about one min. Its stated on the tube not to exceed one min. Its not oily. Hair feels smooth after use. I don't rub any oil or conditioner on my scalp... usually only put from mid till hair ends.

Comment

the hot oil is really good.. erm.. but i dont like the smell..

Comment

I remember watson used to have many of their products and there's this hair straightening cream which is very good!!! BUT now not even sold in watson already!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X