J.F lazartique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.F lazartique

Hi anyone using the pdts as above,i notice there are lower and higher end pdts for this range...anyone using them,pls give review..thks

i've used of it pdts before....its the white one to be particular...
    its used to protect hair after swimming... :eh: if i remember correctly....n has a ****** nice buttery smell....

Comment

i dont like
      because it doesnt give much foam
      its very drying for my hair

Comment

Hi there!

Please refrain from the use of SMS short-forms, non-standard spelling, and Singlish expressions in your posts. CozyCot is a place where people from all over the world meet and share information. It makes for easy understanding for everyone by typing out your words properly, for example, 'just' and 'friends' instead of "j u z" and "frens"respectively. This has been outlined in our Bulletin Forum Rules #5. Please edit your post accordingly.

Thank you for understanding.

Your friendly neighbourhood moderator

Comment

this brand is reallly really BAD. my hair fell out like mad and never grew back. i usedd to have MUCH thicker hair. i recommend this brand to no one. just my two cents worth.

Comment

Hi,may i know which type did u use?

Comment

I tried the greenish coloured one before for oily roots (iirc) a few years back...
              The stylist who recommended this actually told me to shampoo twice and i realised its because the shampoo doesnt lather well. My hair conidtion did improve but i suppose its due to the fact that i actually washed it twice!! Not a daily practice though...

Comment

i had the shampoo and the dyes. and trust me were they horrible.

Comment

Working...
                X