Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you look for when buying shampoo/Condtioner

Hi,

When you people buying shampoo, conditioner or body wash (Shower Gel). What are thing you look for

1) Pricing????
    2) Ingredient ???

What else.

Thanks
    Last edited by michannat; 31-03-2005, 08:21 AM.

i have really dry hair so i get the cheapest moisturizing hair stuff taht works well. look at your skin and hair type 2 buy the best products 4 u

Comment

i like moisturising shampoos/conditioners that don't weigh my hair down. perferably something that "fortifies" the hair so it won't break off so easily. how it fortifies, i'm also not sure. but i like using Keratase's range of hair products. there's a green range for weak hair. currently started using their new range. it's called Reflection and it's for coloured hair.

Comment

Yes, I love Keratase's range too, no regret thru it is expensive but it makes my hair shines and soft all day, especially I dye my hair most of the time. For shower qel, I love good moisturising shower gel like the johnson's baby new range(white bottle and pink or purple cap) They really moisturize my skin. I love body shop shower gel too as they got nice smell.

BTW, Keratase is having a fair or lounge at TAKA... if you like to know more about the product, perhaps can visit their website.
        Last edited by paperstar; 31-03-2005, 02:54 PM.

Comment

generally, I will go for people recommendation & raves. so far, it has been quite true.

Comment

For Shampoo and conditioner, I've used Kerastase, RedKen for coloured hair.
            I have 3 types of shampoo, as my scalp is oily so need to shampooing every morning.
            1. Vidal Sasson for coloured treatment (shampoo & conditioner)
            2. Nizoral for anti dandruff (i swear by it)
            3. Neutrogena anti-residue

Vidal Sasson sometimes being traded in with Kerastase / RedKen, depends if the salon manages to hardsell it on me
            Nizoral only when in dandruff period
            anti-residue once in a week.

for shower gel,
            Bodyshop .. I just love Papaya & Lavender

Paperstar, do you know until when will Kerastase fair be? any big discount?

Comment

No idea... I didn't go and take a look... just pass by there.. I still got tons of shampoos to use... afraid if I go and see.. I will buy more

Comment

okay.. will visit the fair when I go downtown.

thanks, paperstar

Comment

tan 6970, actually if this is a survey, maybe u can create a survey/ poll?

in fact by looking at your previous post, all seems to be marketing questions/ survey pertaining to a business proposal

Comment

For me, the mpst important thing is that it must be mositurising, cos I have dry/damaged hair due to colouring. And secondly, I look at the price. Smell is also important to me.

Comment

Originally posted by natnatviv
                      tan 6970, actually if this is a survey, maybe u can create a survey/ poll?

in fact by looking at your previous post, all seems to be marketing questions/ survey pertaining to a business proposal

Hi natnatviv,

I must salute you, you are very observant. Yes, I am preparing some marketing proposal for personal care as I am preparing to open my very first
                      online e-shop.

So, I am thinking what you people like and dislike... etc.

Thank you for your suggestion to use poll but I think sometime people will not sincere when come to polling. So, I think it is still the best by conventional way.

I hope I am not go against the rules and regulation.

Please participate more.

Thanks

Comment

Smell
                        Moisturising enough
                        Price
                        Raves

Comment

Working...
                        X