Salon4hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salon4hair

Hi...wondering if anyone has tried this salon?any experience or hairstylist to recommend? i am thinking of dying and highlighting my hair..

I did not like the cut they gave me at all.

Comment

My stylist used to be from Salon4Hair. Standard have dropped and I do not go there anymore. Heard from my stylist that all the senior stylists have left them and only Martin is around. But warn you, martin is abit rough, I mean not very very gentle.

Comment

That salon doesn't seem so good now...maybe that explains y they have so many promotions...guess i'll just stick with my previous hairdresser..Thank you for the post!!!!

Comment

Salon4hair

This is one of the worst salon ever! can't do a proper perm!!! they screw my fringe and i had to chop off my waist long tresses because the lady didnt perm my hair the way i want to... end up, i didnt received a good haircut still!!!

hairstylists from Salon4hair, u guys better read this thread!!!

Comment

yeah.. i tried it two years ago... cos i can get a haircut at $20 with my matric card... and there was this hairstylist yvonne i think... she was not too bad... but she left... and the subsequent ones were not as good as i expected.. i mean for a salon in town.. sigh.. and they are too hard-sell already... they even have this girl at the counter in charge of pushing sales.. she doesn't even cut hair for goodness sake.. i go there with just the intention of getting my hair trimmed... and come out with my hair coloured as well... i think i get persuaded too easily...

oh yah.. and to add.. their colouring isn't that good... i wanted a subtle colour that wasn't too bright and obvious.. and they had problem mixing the colours... they had to dye my hair twice.. with different shades... and the end result was so subtle that my boyfriend couldn't tell that i coloured my hair at all... waste money...

Comment

they cant do a decent highlighting job. the colour came out er different from what i wanted. actually it wasnt even visible at all. so it was a complete waste of my money.

also, the haircut was weird and a little uneven.

i ended up going for another 'rescue' hair job that same week at my regular salon.

Comment

yeah...like razzleydazzley, i only like my haircut by Yvonne.
                The rest were very disappointing. And one of the guys was super rough with my hair..not sure if it's Martin.
                Too bad the hairstylists are bad now cos i actually thought they were not bad on the whole.
                :roll:

Comment

Many years ago, I went there for my cuts. Cos my hairdresser, Magdalene, moved there from Holland V's Next. She has since set up her own salon.

She's ok. But now I prefer a hairdresser that actually cuts my hair....maybe with a little change in style. She basically trimmed them to look like my last cut.

Comment

Welcome, Tangzi and Candiehaven! Please leave us an intro of yourself in CozyLounge if you haven't already

Comment

Thanks Glossie!

Have left my tiny intro at CozyLounge.

Comment

I used to go there when I first entered Uni (4 years back). Since then 2 of my regular stylists have left. 1 went to Pacific Plaza, the other one didn't inform me. I forgot their names though! Can anyone help? Both are guys. The one who left earlier to PP is a Malaysian, 30+ 40 maybe? The one who left last year doesn't talk much. He's about early 30s.

I may look for the first guy at PP. He always knew how I liked my hair cut. Rather chatty fella.

Anyone knows?

Comment

btw what are the prices? are they moving to suntec or opening branch there?

Comment

is there one at paragon and at suntec?
                            are they still as bad?

Comment

Think they have only one outlet which is Suntec. Went there recently to cut my hair and got a nice bob style, plus the stylist is not pushy at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X