Hair stylist for kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair stylist for kids

Any recommendations for reasonably priced salons/stylists that can cut and layer kids' hair in a trendier way than barbers do? Thanks

For my daughter i bring her to my nearby salon to trim layer..
    quite reasonable for the pricing...

Comment

my galfriend brought her kid to Junior League @ Paragon. quite liked it there.
      another place is Fantastic Sams is at Forum, level 2 (female stylists)

Comment

Thanks. What's the price like? Do you need to make an appointment at Paragon?

Comment

Kitz Kid's Salon at Parkway Parade (#02-52) is a salon specializing in haircuts and hairstyling for kids.

Comment

may i know the pricing?? thanks

Comment

For Kitz Salon is $16 (even for boy's haircut).

Comment

there's one at novena.. i forgot the name.. but i remember the price was reasonable and the stylists are good.. my nieces go there..

Comment

sorry. friend didn't tell me the price so no idea.

Comment

Try asking your favourite stylist if they do kids hair! Think most of them do it at an affordable rate.

Comment

Just cut his hair today... Keep struggling and crying, sigh! I dread bringing him for haircut!

Comment

A lot of my friend bring their kids to Forum to cut just beside Cheeky Kids. May Lim is one of the "famous stylist" for cutting toddler/ kids hair.

Comment

there is one at united square near the taxi stand, forgot the name... $15... should be quite good as many parents waiting with their kids...

Originally posted by Ramen Girl
                          there's one at novena.. i forgot the name.. but i remember the price was reasonable and the stylists are good.. my nieces go there..

Comment

I tried a few. The one at forum, united square....

Finally found one near my mom's place in Tampines. Not too bad, and for $5 a cut, i can bring my kids in as often as I want.

But if special ocaasions are around the corner, I still bring them to Kitz Kid's Salon at Parkway Parade. Alice does a wonderful job.

Comment

I'm just wondering when you guys say good means the cut is good as in hairstyle, or they are good with kids so they won't protest when cutting their hair? I keep wanting to try the one at Paragon but was afraid the hair mess will spoil my shopping mood!

Comment

Working...
                              X