Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syoss Product!

have anybody tried before?? can be found in kimage

Tried both the colour care shampoo conditioner after I coloured my hair and subsequently the straight care system shampoo and conditioner after rebonding as well as the colour care system leave in serum. So far so good!

Comment

I'm using it for my rebonded hair. I love the smell. I alternate this shampoo with another oily scalp shampoo as I have oily scalp. Seems that I use the conditioner faster than the shampoo. Thinking of contining the shampoo and conditioner!

Comment

I use color shampoo... very good

Comment

how much is the shampoo and conditioner? thanks!

Comment

it cost 27 dollar for each

Comment

the conditioner any more reviews?

Comment

The Straight Care conditioner is great! Helps keep the hair straight and soft and smooth! One of the best hair conditioner I've tried.

Comment

hmm seems interesting... It's only available in Kimage is it?

$27 for how many ml??

Comment

You can get them at Gorgeous at Far East Plaza too. Not sure about the prices though.

Comment

I'm also using their conditioner.. A light floral smell...So far..I find it good..Would not weigh hair down.. I got mine at Storm Salon -Jurong Point.

Comment

hi snowberry
                        u using the moisture care or straight care conditioner? how many types they have huh?

Comment

Hi Dewy, I'm using the mositure care...and I do have a serum for straight care...Not so sure on the number of range they have though.

Comment

thanks..i guess the ingredient lists are in japanese?

the rinse off conditioner is quite costly right? $27 for 1 tube.

Comment

Is this brand only found at salons?
                              What about places like Lee Hua, Sasa or Beauty Language?

Comment

Working...
                              X