Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klorane

hi cotters
    i am using nioxin to curb the amount of hair fall, but i dont think i would want to continue using it cos of the $$. actually i searched for klorane in this section already but it seems like the comments are all over the place hence i would like to start a thread to gather all comments from those who have tried and still using this product.

any raves/rants about klorane hair products?

Hmm.. Is it the ones that comes in a box of 24 small bottle that lasts a mth?? I was also thinking of getting it.. But don't know if it's good.. :eh:
    Have anyone tried??

Comment

it actually comes in a bottle, like normal shampoo.
      i got the one for hairloss. doesnt smell all that great, but well, i've only used it for 2 days, cant really comment about it more.

Comment

just to update: i'm still using the klorane oat shampoo everyday and it still has not dried the rebonded part of my hair out it's really gentle for everyday use but i always follow up woth the beer treatment wax as conditioner.

my regrowth is just too curly and frizzy that nothing aside rebonding can help. =X

Comment

I love the oat shampoo!! My saviour when somehow hmm i was dropping hair a few mths ago.
          sometimes, guardian wld have discount on this item. But i dun seems to see the big bottle ard anymore ??

Comment

This brand increased my hair fall. Sigh. I liked the clean feel but cannot stand seeing my hair on the bathroom floor.

Comment

that is scary. which range of shampoo caused that?

Comment

Eh not sure. For sensitive scalp maybe? I have thrown it away.

Comment

where can i find kloraneproducts? tia

Comment

guardian pharmacies

Comment

The SA in Watsons remmond it to me too.not decided yet

Comment

The SA in Wastons recommend it to me, too. Not decided to buy yet.

Comment

I've using the colour-enhancing shampoo and conditioner for colour-treated hair. The SA at Guardians claimed it makes her hair colour last longer. But I found it rather mediocre. The shampoo is okay because it doesn't leave residue but the conditioner is not moisturizing enough. In the end, I had to use another conditoner...

Comment

klorane oat milk shampoo

Any more raves/rants for the above shampoo? Thot of buying it. Thks!

Comment

i had the sample for the peony one... it's very gentle, but then SA recced the myrtle one for my oily dandruff.. feel like no effect. :| i'm using baby shampoo now hahaha!

Comment

Working...
                              X