Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• myst
    replied
    i used to work in guardian and i do see people stocking up on klorane shampoo during 20% sale, twin-pack offer. or klorane offers. Remember the SA say before need at least two bottles to be effective.

Leave a comment:

• SueZee
    replied
    Alright then, I shall try to have more faith in the product
    Coz like you, I have the same problem in finding shampoos that is good for my itchy scalp. From scalp cleansing shampoos to mint shampoos to shampoos that are organic, different brands even but I can't find any that's effective..

Leave a comment:

• allsmiles
    replied
    Originally posted by SueZee View Post
    hi allsmiles, is this the one you're refering to?http://www.garden.co.uk/php/showProd...hp?plu=0069249
    Cos I bought the small bottle at Guardian a couple of days back and since it was on 20% off, I thought why not give it a try?

I've only used in once so far so I won't be able to tell if it's effective.. Does it work for you in terms of curing the irritated and itchy scalp problems?
    Yeah it really improved my scalp a lot.

I was having lotsa problems previously , my scalp was really oily and irritated, with all the little bumps, itchyness and severe hairfall. I tried many other shampoos (like Phyto and H&S) in that 2 weeks as I was desperate, but it didn't get better at all.

Klorane's Peony shampoo helped soothe my scalp condition considerably well.

Leave a comment:

• SueZee
    replied
    hi allsmiles, is this the one you're refering to?http://www.garden.co.uk/php/showProd...hp?plu=0069249
    Cos I bought the small bottle at Guardian a couple of days back and since it was on 20% off, I thought why not give it a try?

I've only used in once so far so I won't be able to tell if it's effective.. Does it work for you in terms of curing the irritated and itchy scalp problems?
    Last edited by SueZee; 10-01-2010, 12:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• allsmiles
    replied
    This thread has gone under for a really long time..

Well I'm currently using the peony one and I find that it works quite well for me. Scalp becomes less oily, and hairfall is slightly reduced.

Is anyone using any of their products?
    I'm actually thinking of trying out the Seboregulating Treatment Shampoo.
    Last edited by allsmiles; 10-01-2010, 01:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• daisyrain
    replied
    Don't use their "Gentle Shampoo With Oat Milk". At first I thought it was good. It turned out that it caused major build-up on my scalp. Ewwww.

Leave a comment:

• cosmonautte
    replied
    Hmm i think you can find it in those little neighborhood shops (eg. Toa Payoh).. But I am not entirely sure! I went ahead and bought the big bottle (with the pump) at NTUC I did see the smaller bottle in NTUC, but it's not-that-small. If it doesn't work I guess can use as a... Handwash? LOL.

I used to use H&S but it's really really strong (and does not work at all imo)

Anyway sorry to all for the OT

Leave a comment:

• Norsiah_22
    replied
    Hi there !
    I have oily dandruff prob also hehe. Been looking for the right shampoo. Currently using H&S but its a bit too harsh for frequent usage. Have heard from other countries that lots of ppl actually tried J&J and found cure in it hehe. Where can i find the small squeeze sized bottles?

Originally posted by cosmonautte
    Hmm, no limpness for me! And my oily dandruff problem seems under control! Maybe you can get the smaller squeeze bottles to try? I think you can still use conditioner (I'm too lazy for that haha) but be sure only to use on the ends! Using conditioner on the scalp can cause hairloss!

Leave a comment:

• cosmonautte
    replied
    Hmm, no limpness for me! And my oily dandruff problem seems under control! Maybe you can get the smaller squeeze bottles to try? I think you can still use conditioner (I'm too lazy for that haha) but be sure only to use on the ends! Using conditioner on the scalp can cause hairloss!

Leave a comment:

• Norsiah_22
    replied
    Oh okay. Does it dry out the hair? My doc recommended that I use J&J shampoo since it is very mild. But i'm afraid of the possible dryness. Does it cause hair to be limp after washing. And yeah, any dandruff probs?

i don't really have hairloss problem, so i can't help you there :hides:
    but i'm using johnson & johnson's conditioning formula baby shampoo :lol" its the vermillon colored one

Leave a comment:

• cosmonautte
    replied
    i don't really have hairloss problem, so i can't help you there :hides:

but i'm using johnson & johnson's conditioning formula baby shampoo :lol" its the vermillon colored one

Leave a comment:

• Norsiah_22
    replied
    Hi! Which baby shampoo are you using now? Has it help with hairloss?

i had the sample for the peony one... it's very gentle, but then SA recced the myrtle one for my oily dandruff.. feel like no effect. :| i'm using baby shampoo now hahaha!

Leave a comment:

• cosmonautte
    replied
    i had the sample for the peony one... it's very gentle, but then SA recced the myrtle one for my oily dandruff.. feel like no effect. :| i'm using baby shampoo now hahaha!

Leave a comment:

• Norsiah_22
    replied
    klorane oat milk shampoo

Any more raves/rants for the above shampoo? Thot of buying it. Thks!

Leave a comment:

• jupiter_wind
    replied
    I've using the colour-enhancing shampoo and conditioner for colour-treated hair. The SA at Guardians claimed it makes her hair colour last longer. But I found it rather mediocre. The shampoo is okay because it doesn't leave residue but the conditioner is not moisturizing enough. In the end, I had to use another conditoner...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X