BKK Hair Salons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BKK Hair Salons

seems like many cotters frequent BKK, wondering if anyone goes there to do their hair. I'm going in June, and rebonding in early june too, so wondering if it's better for me to do it in BKK or in SIN?

yes, I did b4. it was like 4 yrs back??

I would say the workmanship was good compared to those done in spore, frankly, if I do hv the opp again, I will definitely get it done again in BKK.

the only handicap I felt there was ---> their language as they do hv difficulties in understanding english though
    Last edited by toh88; 27-04-2005, 02:37 PM.

Comment

really? whoah.. that's really tempting!
      which salon u went to? btw, how much was it u remember?

Comment

Originally posted by sunflowerainbow
        really? whoah.. that's really tempting!
        which salon u went to? btw, how much was it u remember?

erhmmm..........reli cant recall the name of the salon though but then it is located @ Siam Sq, 2nd level.

If I recall correctly, the price for my highlighting done for my bra-line length was abt $130??

m not sure if I still hv the card with me though :Doh: if I do, I will post the info in here again ok??

Comment

yup! i remember seeing many classy looking salon in Siam Square!

Pls give them a try because I think they should be good! I saw a few beautiful heads in the salon when i walk pass

Comment

Hi.. i'm going BKK in aug and would like to try their hair service..
            anyone done hair cut or rebonding or hair dye in BKK before? Any good and cheap ones to recommend?
            Thanks alot! =)

Comment

Working...
            X