Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohcura
    replied
    shiokz: Which salon did you buy the nexxus biotin shampoo from?
    The other salons quote me $29 for 300ml & $88 for the 1litre one.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• shiokz
    replied
    i went to a hair salon at level 5 of Far East Plaza and they recommended me the Nexxus Vitatress series too!

the hair stylist was very nice, advised me to try to wash hair with cold water as much as i can.. and when i start shampoo, spread the shampoo on the dry scalp and leave on for 3 mins before i add water to lather.

i would say that after using 1 bottle, things changed a lot. i dare not say that i have much regrowth, but the hairs dropped is not only reduced, i hardly can find any to count... hair is stronger and feels different.

when i ran out of this shampoo, i used my dad's Follow Me Green Tea shampoo, and man, it was like crap, my hair started to drop that very night. it was that obvious!

before this, i used avalon organics biotin shampoo (3 bottles already) and the hairfall and hair regrowth totally lose to nexxus. Nexxus really worked for me.

i'm wondering where else in singapore can i find nexxus products. i think its really very good! i got the shampoo for $27 bucks at the salon... i think i'll go back there to buy again but in the future, i'll get it online...

Leave a comment:

• Rainieng
    replied
    Hi All!

Just bought the Nexxus Biotin Shampoo today. I tried it just now. Bath=less than 10 strands.. Comb= less than 15 strands It seems good as I dont drop so much hair during combing but this is only the first day for usage. Will monitor and let u guys know. Hope my scalp will not be itchy and pimply after using

Leave a comment:

• Rainieng
    replied
    Hi All!

Actually 2 days ago I went to the salon at far east plaza, wanting to buy the nexxus biotin shampoo but the salon was closed and open on 31th. So tomorrow, I'm goin to buy the shampoo. Wish me good luck! hope it works

Leave a comment:

• Rainieng
    replied
    -Deleted- Sorry
    Last edited by Rainieng; 30-01-2009, 11:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rainieng
    replied
    Hi All!

Just happened to come across this tread and was thinking of buying Nexxus Biotin Shampoo(hairloss).

At first, I went to the [email protected] far east plaza #05-87 to buy my wella Biotouch Anti hairloss shampoo but was recommend Nexxus Biotin Shampoo instead. The stylist say it's v good in hairloss and many customers buy again after using. At that time I insisted on buying my wella shampoo instead of Nexxus. But after using the wella, my scalp is itchy with pimples!!! Thinking of changing my shampoo immediately!!

Anyone can tell me if Nexxus Biotin Shampoo is really effective in prevent hairloss and promote new hair growth Cos thinking of buying it tomorrow cause it is near my work place
    Last edited by Rainieng; 28-01-2009, 05:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tamkoh
    replied
    Where to buy Nexxus Aloe Rid Gentle Clarifying Shampoo

hi.

i swim and my hair gets dried out.
    i read that this shampoo is effective in removing chlorine in the hair.
    you peeps out there, ya know where this can be purchased in s'pore? is it even?

many thanks!

Leave a comment:

• pebs
    replied
    I'm using Phyto Organic Putty to style my curls http://www.nexxus.com/hair_care_bran...ing_putty.html

But its quite expensive (abt $30 from hair salon). Anyone has a cheaper alternative? A sales assistant at Red Tomato (AMK) recommended the Kerasys wax (korean brand) - anyone tried that?

Leave a comment:

• jove
    replied
    Emergencee is retailing at this salon:

Hair Plan Hair & Beauty Salon
    14 Scotts Rd #05-115 Far East Plaza Singapore 228213
    Tel : 6732 6228

But it costs $126 for the 400ml bottle.

Leave a comment:

• duckiee
    replied
    i've not been able to find them locally. but i've not been looking hard enough

i did check with a distributor but they said they dont bring in these products. do update if you manage to find them

Leave a comment:

• Princessy_Love
    replied
    I heard from a stylist that after a few Emergencc treatments that very dry hair can recover 100% Where can i find this product?

Leave a comment:

• snowstar
    replied
    does anyone know of a salon that sells the nexxus emergencee strengthening polymeric reconstructor? this seems to be hard to find product in singapore....

Leave a comment:

• koko03
    replied
    Originally posted by twinkleangle
    koko03,

trying to send u PM but failed...maybe u did not activate it??
    Hi twinkleangle,

i have activated my PM, and i have sent u a PM, please do reply me accordingly if u r still keen. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Rgds
    KoKo03

Leave a comment:

• twinkleangle
    replied
    koko03,

trying to send u PM but failed...maybe u did not activate it??

Leave a comment:

• koko03
    replied
    Nexxus Hair Products - Share Shipping Cost?

Hi Dear Cottys,

I'm currently using Nexxus Brand Hair products, great products but very expensive in Spore as it can only be purchased in hair salon!

It really did wonder for my chemically treated hair, rebond at least once 3-4 mths, color every 3mths.

Manage to find a US website www.goddess-within.com that sells a whole range of it and it does international shipping and giving 10% off for international orders. E.g. under phyto organics range the Hydruss Moisturising Shampoo in Spore its selling for S$36 for 300ML but its only selling at US$9=S$14.60 more than 50% cheaper! :wow:

But if i just purchase on my own with the shipping cost involve i still save but save a bit only. Thus i am looking for anyone else also using Nexxus brand and is interest to do the purchase together to spread out the shipping cost as more worth it if purchased more items.

Please PM me if u are interest to do the purchase together

Thanks in advance

Koko

Leave a comment:

Working...
X