TRESemme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRESemme

heya people! anyone knows where to get TRESemme products here in singapore? this is da official webby

Hi messyfweak,
    I dunno the answer to that one, but I've just started using tresemme today and I kinda like it. I've been one who spends tons on hair products, having tried kerastase, matrix, sebastian and other high end ones but not really satisfactory. I tried the Moisture Rich with Vit E conditioner today and for the price, I must say it does a pretty good job. It does have a softening effect on hair, and my hair feels bouncier, smoother and doesn't seem silicon laden. Am really keen to try out the rest of their stuff, trying to get my hands on the Self warming oil tubes, but I don't think it's sold here in NZ yet. I need to buy those online.

Yourself? Do you use tresemme as well? which products work for you?
    Last edited by cefindre; 12-08-2005, 08:11 PM.

Comment

have seen this in melby
      apparently sold as a supermarket brand if i am not wrong
      pretty affordable

Comment

i bought the shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair when they had the 'buy 1 get 1 free' promotion...feel that the shampoo is watered down although when i first started using it made my hair very soft

Comment

They are relatively cheap in aussie. Can be found in priceline and supermarket like target. I read pretty much raves about the vit E conditioner and shampoo too.

Comment

does anyone know where i can get tresemme products in singapore?

Comment

u can get it in malaysia

Comment

Tresemme is from Loreal....would love to try their stuffs if available!

Comment

erm there's this tresemme that my aunt uses in aussie here, but it was too drying for her, maybe because of winter too, so in the end we use it for the dog instead.

Comment

I've got Tresemme through Drugstore. It smells heavenly...........

Too bad we could not get in Singapore.............Nearest would be JB Watsons but the packaging and smell is different from those I bought from Drugstore

Comment

I love Tresemme No frizz shine spray. It really works for me and my hair doesn't feel sticky and weighed down. I bought it in the US for around $6. Really affordable.

Comment

It's quite cheap in OZ. The color hair shampoo & conditioner together with the heat protectant spray set are going for $19.90 @ priceline.

Guess another alternative is drugstore.

I am using the detangling spray. It smells yummy. Spray it all over before and after blow drying

They are the sponsor for last season's project runway too

Comment

I dont think this is available in Spore. I usually get my cousin to buy it when he comes back frm Melbourne. Very affordable esp the sets.

Comment

any review on the tresemme styling products like the anti frizz smoothing cream?

Comment

i haven't tried their styling products yet. I'm now using their vitamin E moisture rich shampoo, conditioner and the treatment. The treatment is excellent, can make my hair very soft and silky. It's very cheap too. Only 9$ for a big bottle.

Comment

Working...
                              X