Free Technical Colour + Haircut at Kimage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Technical Colour + Haircut at Kimage

http://Free Technical Colour + Hairc...essing School.
    Free Technical Colour + Haircut at Kimage Hairdressing School.
    Can be trusted?
    It's done by Graduating Student.
    Only a few vacancies left?
    What do you think?
    I would like to hear from some of you before I make an appointment.

i did it before, not bad, but i never have the haircut thou'..the teacher is constantly there to monitor...why is it free? where? can i have the contact no.? can i go too?

Comment

my friend went for the technical coloring before! not bad!

Comment

My friend did once and not bad..for the hair color but hair cut she never got it as she did only for coloring...

Comment

If i went i think i'd only try the colouring... safer.. lol.

Comment

Hi CheezeCake,
            haha ya ya..for hair cut not sure how the outcome so better don't try hair cut...

Comment

I went for their technical colour too. But I'm more cheapstake, got their students to do it instead of their graduates. There'll be a teacher guiding to ensure that the right tone of colour is achieved. Am satisfied with their results. For graduates, I gather that they are slightly more experienced (else how to graduate right? hehe), so they should do a slightly better job than the students. Anyway, if you are not satisfied or if they did a very bad job, I think you can complain to their principal and demand for a touch-up or something.

Comment

i tried the technical colour at kimage too. Was pretty happy with the results! Think it's really value for money. Never tried the cut though...don't dare to cos cutting really requires experience on the job. But overall, think the students will do a pretty good job on colour....but one thing to note, never let them bleach rebonded hair though...cos it might turn out real frizzy...

Comment

hmm how much did u gals pay????

Comment

Hi, is this Free Technical Colour still available now? and where is Kimage Hairdressing School? Kinda curious to try it too..

Comment

Hmm... It's high time for my hair to be coloured again. I tried Toni & Guys academy and they were great too. This time shall try Kimage. Anyone with contacts? Please? Thanks!

Comment

whats the no for toni & guy and where is it located...
                        how much does it cost for long hair

i did my technical color at kimage ..cost $50+...so now i want to try a different place...hehe...i don't know the no..i only know it's located at funan 2nd floor

Comment

cheria, i lost the numbe rto Toni & Guy. I went to their academy a year plus ago opposite Clark Quay MRT station. I heard they moved to Bugis now. Am not sure about the exact location.
                          I did the colouring for free since I had a voucher else it will cost no more than $50 for long hair and no more than $30 for short hair. You have to let them snipe abit of your hair by their students before the colouring. That's in their T&C.

Comment

oh...erm then i think i will go back kimage then..haha...im quite paranoid for students to cut my hair..

Comment

can check their website for their contact number.
                              http://www.kimage.com.sg/

Comment

Working...
                              X