• Show
Clear All

• The Face Shop Haircare

has anyone tried their hair pack? which is good..costs $7.90 only

hi there
    anyone has tried ?

Comment

Keratin Conditioner

i have not tried the hair pack but mayb will buy it some other days.

Currently i'm using their Keratin conditioner for dry/treament hair. Its quite good. its not too oily like others and yet the hair is still very conditioned.

Comment

i'm currently using the herbal hair pack, not bad~ i like it, actually my hair felt smoother~
        $12.90

Comment

I am using the Tangerine shampoo, it's something like those "Anti-Residue" shampoo.

It doesn't dry out my hair and it smells good.

Comment

i'm using the keratin shampoo and leave on essence.they are good!
            .this range is for dry,chemically treated hair.
            the SA let me tried on my hair and it looks shinier instantly plus,nice scent!
            to add on: anyone use keratin hair pack?
            Last edited by cocobelle; 08-09-2007, 06:16 PM.

Comment

i tried the keratin shampoo and conditioner before. it's quite good imo.

Comment

I have the keratin shampoo/conditioner. Not bad, but I prefer drugstore brands like Pantene or Sunsilk - cheaper and larger bottles.

How are the hair packs?

Comment

their keratin range is good.

Comment

i wanted to get the keratin range but no more so I bought Changpo range instead, for silky smooth straight long hair. Helps to retain moisture too. I bought the shampoo, conditioner and the treatment. Going to try it out. Shall review afterwards.

Comment

sweet secrets : do update the changpo range as i'm interested.thanks.

Comment

my reviews on Changpo Hair range, i don't think it's that fantastic but then firstly, I have very dry, damaged and chemically treated hair from all those perming, rebonding and coloring. I tried the shampoo, it was not bad, i don't have this very dry feeling after washing my hair. But the conditioner was bad, totally not moisturising at all! The treatment doesn't even coats as well as my Sebastian conditioner or even pantene treatment. Not moisturising also.

I suggest if you have normal hair, then go for this. If your hair is chemically treated and stuff, go for keratin range.

I regret spending money on this, wanted to get keratin range but SA say this one will work for me, my hair was so dry, even my hair dresser (went to cut fringe) said my hair lacks moisture.

Comment

Hi, i currently using the chanpo hair treatment....it was quite good intial...but after a while seems to be losing effect,,argh

Comment

hmm,i used to like keratin range cos it gave fantastic results.but after sometime,it lose effect. shall stick with asience instead!

Comment

asience is definitely better than the changpo range, even now when i use follow me green tea series, it's better than changpo hair range.

Comment

Working...
                              X