Free & Free Damage Aid Hair Treatment Essence & Spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free & Free Damage Aid Hair Treatment Essence & Spray

A newly launched product now selling at Watsons for $8.90 (Red version for coloured hair) & $7.90 (Green version for normal hair)! It's a Jap brand, by LION.

Product feature:
    1. The internal fibers and surface of weakened hair are repaired with a new care ingredient, DGA (a polyphenol derivative).
    2. Even badly damaged, lifeless hair will become soft enough to run fingers through.
    3. Available in two types: unscented, and lightly scented floral aroma.

I tried their samples given out at Raffles Place and wow, i like it alot! It's not oily at all, and after putting it on my hair ends, my hair ends are not frizzy, and feels quite healthy in fact! I tried the essence only..it has a floral scent which i love! A leave-in non rinse treatment.
    Last edited by starlight; 21-05-2005, 06:53 PM.

I think NTUC is ex!!! selling at 8.50 & 9.50 respectively

Comment

Hey Starlight, is it really that good? I saw their roadshow @ Raffles Place too, but didn't have time to try out cos i was rushing for time.. Anyway, i'm currently using Lucido-L leave-in spray conditioner. It's not bad too..

I'm going to try out Free & Free too!

Comment

hmm.. Sounds good.. I pick-up the pamphlet at Watsons but did not get a sample. Anyone else that tried or use this? Pls review.

Comment

i bought the treatment water (red bottle) and love it.. cos i wash my hair at night so every morning when i wake up if my hair is out of control kinda messy i'll use this to spray on my dried hair till it's damp.. then i comb thru either i leave it to dry or i brow dry and i got healthy shiny hair that's not oily at all.. love it.. i'll buy the essense today after work

Comment

hmm...my hair end is very frizzy due to rebonding...hopefully this new product will help to improve the condition of my hair

Comment

ssgg02: What's the difference between the treatment & the essence? The essence's more concentrated is it? Also, it's applied differently too is it?

Comment

ssgg02: woo.. that sounds good! I'll try it as well. Thanks for the review!

Comment

I tried th sample essence as well. I guess my hair's so bleached n dead, nothing wll revive it. Therefore. I'm gng to try the Lucidol Treatment spray instead.

Comment

i tried the lucidol leave it conditional too....it doesnt really work for me

Comment

Was at their roadshow at Plaza Sing, and the lady sprayed it on my hair. It felt good, and my hay-like dry hair felt much smoother. I went to Watson's to try to get one, but to my horror, it contained alcohol. Its one of the top ingredients. I mean, could it do damage in the long term because of the alcohol? Its like feeding my hair with alcohol.

Comment

TinTin: Oh no.. Alcohol's a big no-no for hair.. Guess it's out of the question then..

Comment

HI, this is my 2nd bottle of green color essence. It was really good as i have frizzy hair but not too damage it tame my frizzy hair leaving it soft and straight. I intro to my colleague, her hair was very damage at the end of the hair roots after her rebonding. She got the red bottle instead as the green color is sold out, I can see that her hair is much better than before. If u use everyday, it could only last for at least 1 month. Quite worth it actually, those wh are interested should give it a try.

Comment

I've got a friend who's using it.
                            Its supposed to come in a water-like form and a more thicker form isit?

Comment

i am using the green bottle, it is quite good, makes my hair really soft and managable.

Comment

Working...
                              X