• Show
Clear All

• llyl
    replied
    thanks for yr help prissy-feline!

Leave a comment:

• prissy-feline
    replied
    llyl: hi girl I just asked the watsons' staff today and according to them watsons stores are no longer carrying it. I will keep a lookout in other places and keep you updated should I see it. You might want to go chinatown and check.

Leave a comment:

• llyl
    replied
    Ruoxin: hey thats cheap! but which part of chinatown huh?

Leave a comment:

• breadpudding
    replied
    Free & Free may be lighter than most leave-on conditioners, but i like it as it doesnt weigh your hair down, makes your hair look naturally soft, and most importantly, it doesnt give u zits on shoulders / back like what some leave-on conditioners do!!

Leave a comment:

• Ruoxin
    replied
    i know where to buy cheap!!!

you can buy this at chinatown, they're selling at $4.90 only.
    I've try the green one before, its really cheap and good...
    worth trying, even if it doesn't work for your hair, nevermind lo since its not very ex.. keke...

Leave a comment:

• Jen_Babez
    replied
    me too! i guess the texture is not rich enough for the dry hair.

Leave a comment:

• Pearl-yPrincess
    replied
    I agree, Clpersonal.

I bought the green one as well, doesn't do much except to tame the ends A LITTLE.

Leave a comment:

• clpersonal
    replied
    I tried the Green bottle essence, but i feel that it doesn't do much for my hair. It is too light and doesnt make my hair feel any significant difference. So i didn't buy it again after i finished using it.

Leave a comment:

• crazyshopaholic
    replied
    I finally got a bottle of the treatment essence (red, for coloured hair) & tried it out today.. It's !!! Made my dyed ends look smoother & shinier & didn't feel greasy @ all! In fact, i was pretty surprised that it was rather watery in texture & not in gel form. The light floral scent's a welcome bonus too..

IMO, it works better than Lucidol spray leave-in conditioner..

Leave a comment:

• toby
    replied
    i am using the green bottle, it is quite good, makes my hair really soft and managable.

Leave a comment:

• rae1001
    replied
    I've got a friend who's using it.
    Its supposed to come in a water-like form and a more thicker form isit?

Leave a comment:

• etolynn
    replied
    HI, this is my 2nd bottle of green color essence. It was really good as i have frizzy hair but not too damage it tame my frizzy hair leaving it soft and straight. I intro to my colleague, her hair was very damage at the end of the hair roots after her rebonding. She got the red bottle instead as the green color is sold out, I can see that her hair is much better than before. If u use everyday, it could only last for at least 1 month. Quite worth it actually, those wh are interested should give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• crazyshopaholic
    replied
    TinTin: Oh no.. Alcohol's a big no-no for hair.. Guess it's out of the question then..

Leave a comment:

• TinTin
    replied
    Was at their roadshow at Plaza Sing, and the lady sprayed it on my hair. It felt good, and my hay-like dry hair felt much smoother. I went to Watson's to try to get one, but to my horror, it contained alcohol. Its one of the top ingredients. I mean, could it do damage in the long term because of the alcohol? Its like feeding my hair with alcohol.

Leave a comment:

• joeist
    replied
    i tried the lucidol leave it conditional too....it doesnt really work for me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X