Salon 916 at Siglap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salon 916 at Siglap

Has anyone read June's issue of Simply Her? They had an article on several salons in Spore doing hairwash. And this salon was highly recommended by them. For $12 for short hair, you get a 45min hair wash with shoulders, and full back massage. Anyone tried them?

my friend has and he really likes it. he's super cheapo when it comes to hair cuts but he's willing to pay for the head massage at this place.

Comment

Where is the salon exactly?

Comment

Salon 916

It's opposite the row of food outlets (Cafe Cartel, Coffee club etc). If I'm not wrong it's next to Canadian Pizza!

HTHs...

honestly, i think guys really like having their hair washed there, more for the girls than anything else. Haven't heard anything remarkable about their other services (cuts, colours, perms)

Comment

Any cotters know what's Salon 916 charges for Gal & guy hair cut ?

Comment

I'm not sure about hair cut but the hair wash is good, I have long hair and the charge is usually $15 or $18.

Comment

Hi sn0wny...hmmm...seems ppl specially go 916 for hair wash. Their service should be . I want to try but i intend to go over for hair cut as well since i already travel over to Siglap.
              Just concern whether their hair cut service will be a bomb

Comment

think this salon is only good at their hair wash n massage..... did a cut n highlight there n regret deeply after tt...... umm i walk out of the saloon looking like an obasan.....

Comment

used to stay in that area and often went for their wash and massage which was great. cannot find any other salons in SG that can do that. i notice most of their regular customers are male caucasians then...is it still the same? never tried other services before.

they have another branch inside the siglap centre itself then, is it still there?

Comment

My hubby likes to go there for wash/cut/massage. According to him, the massage is like 30mins and will even scrub your face if you want to.

Comment

Working...
                    X