Goldwell Kerasilk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldwell Kerasilk

1-2 yrs back, I have tried using Goldwell Kerasilk range and find it extremely good for my heavily chemically treated hair (perm, rebond, colour, rebond again... ).

Anybody else have tried goldwell kerasilk range too? Where do you get your supply? I previously got the kerasilk shampoo and conditioner through a colleague and she brought them from a salon.
    I am looking for biggest bottles one available.

I would highly recommend it to dry & damage hair. So far it is the best shampoo & conditioner I have used, except that it is too expensive to use for long term.
    Occassionaly treat would be nice...

http://www.goldwellusa.com/products/kerasilk.asp
    Last edited by Bashful; 17-06-2005, 08:21 AM.

I'm currently using the shampoo + conditioner. Not too bad. I like the smell.
    I got my supply from Rootz in serangoon.

Comment

Hey Bashful, I just signed up a hair colour package with Citibella (Toa Payoh) and they are using Goldwell colouring. Perhaps they might be using their hair products as well (not too sure though). You might wanna check it out.

Comment

snowy, what is their colouring package about?

Comment

Originally posted by gutu
          I'm currently using the shampoo + conditioner. Not too bad. I like the smell.
          I got my supply from Rootz in serangoon.

Gutu, where is the Rootz? Is it a salon? What size are they selling and how much?

Comment

Bashful, I'm using Goldwell products for my digital perm hair too. The first bottle I bought from my hairdresser at Papilio. Subsequently, I bought it from a shop situated at Jurong East Entertainment Center.

Comment

What are the Goldwell products you are using?

Comment

Originally posted by Bashful
                snowy, what is their colouring package about?
                Bashful, I paid $199 for 4 hair colour and treatment..inclusive of 1 free haircut. My hair is neck length so the price is $199. I heard from the lady that if your hair is longer, it will be around $200+. HTHS

Comment

I am using their shampoo currently. Might want to try their conditioner too.

Comment

I've been using the leave-in conditioner called Instant Silk Fluid.. Bought from Papilio during my rebonding and i find it really good!! Makes my hair soft.. and i like the smell..

Comment

Originally posted by Bashful
                      Gutu, where is the Rootz? Is it a salon? What size are they selling and how much?
                      Rootz is at blk 301 serangoon ave 2 #01-336.
                      i don't remember how much i spent on the shampoo and conditioner. I'm going for a hair cut soon, I can get the prices and put them on this thread. Or you can call them at 62866551 to ask.

Comment

is there any place i can cheaper disc for gold well products? only at JEC?
                        TIA

Comment

Kerasilk

I'm using kerasilk treatment and leave in fluid! They are very good! Especially for those dry hair that needs lots of protein and care. I strongly recommend it too! I use the one litre size treatment, its selling at $66. I bought it at one of the salons in Toa Payoh Central.
                          There are no guarantees that the shampoo range you bought at those shops selling shampoos are authentic.. or they could be expiring soon. It's always better to buy from hair salons.

Comment

i did not have luck with their kerasilk shampoo bought from salon years ago. it was too rich for me and not foamy at all. the smell was offensive.

however is their conditioner good? is it heavy or oily as well? afraid it can be too rich for my hair.

what do u girls advice?

Comment

not very good for my burnt hair(permed twice) so i sold it off.

but then again, maybe nothign would have work on those hair of mine! heng i m past it.

Comment

Working...
                              X