No announcement yet.

Goldwell Kerasilk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is really really good. have coloured and recoloured and recoloured again and have also rebonded 2 times in the last 8months. Used the ultrarich kerasilk treatment and i must say this is relaly good compared to kerastase.

Bashful, u might find this link useful
    http://www.fountaincosmetics.com.au

it's a site where u can get the goldwell stuff really cheap. HTH!

Comment

cefindre, Thank you for the link!

Do you buy yours from them?

Comment

Hi bashful, you're welcome!

I've purchased kerastase and dermalogica stuff from them quite a number of times when I was back in sg. But the goldwell stuff I've bought from an nz shop here, but comparing the prices I think I might purchase from them instead in future. The service is quite good and they're quite fast, you might be able to email them for products if they appear out of stock on the website. So far, they've sent me products quite quickly and shipping is not really expensive.

Comment

Ocean's sells their stuff. Just grabbed their treatment to try out... only $14 after 30% discount for the 225ml one.

Comment

i had my hair done at one salon & find it e price is very reasonable. e chemical they use for rebond can last me more than 8mths without gog salon for treatment or using any special shampoo daily. The salon used Kerasilk product and its very good skills also. Silken Salon @ Orchard Emerald tel: 67337155. Me gog visit them tomoro to get my hair colored 2 tone. They also sell the Kerasilk pdt too. been very happy customer of e salon

Comment

i tried the goldwell kerasilk treatment. hmm it leaves my hair soft and repaired..but daily usage can weigh my hair down. overall its quite good to me.

Comment

i love their instant silk fluid, it really perfects my rebonded hair, like e scent too

but i got it in promo pink pouch together with treatment & shampoo. e whole pack cost only $48 (i think), when e usual silk fluid itself already cost $38 (i think)!

my silk fluid is finishing soon, anyone knows where can i get it indiv & cheap?

cos e effects of their shampoo & conditioner seems to die off after a while on me, so i dun wanna get e 3-in-1 pack, moreover i dun need another pink bag

but if anyone here would like to try e shampoo & conditioner, i dun mind sharing, i know where still have e promo, pm me
                Last edited by se7enseas; 16-08-2005, 09:42 AM.

Comment

I have been using the treatment cream for a while now....but it is really quite good esp after I permed my hair....it makes it more soft and not so dry but try not to get it at the salons, they cost almost $5 to $8 more

Comment

The shampoo is a bit rich for greasy scalp like mine, so I only use the treatment on my hair ends. My hair looks like grass if I don't use it!!

Comment

i just brought ultra rich treatment from dawson place. the conditioner do amazing job and my hair is so shiny now. It wasn't messy this morning and I love it. But I can say this is very rich conditioner, cannot use it everyday.

Comment

Hi Paperstar,

Where is dawson place?

Comment

Oh. It is at queentown there, right in front of SM motor alexendra rd there. There is a shop selling a lot of hair products with quite a good price. From redken, loreal pro kersatase to normal daily shampoo. I just brought the last bottle of ultra rich treatment.

Comment

Anyone knows how much does the shampoo and conditioner cost individualy in sg? And also the instand silk fluid? TIA

Comment

I brought it at $16+. I think the usual price is $20?

Comment

Keeping this thread alive!

Where else can I find Goldwell Kerasilk products? I walked around Parkway and couldn't find any shop that stocks on Goldwell products!

Comment

Working...
                                X