No announcement yet.

Goldwell Kerasilk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chinese Garden MRT, De Vella Salon stocks them, but expensive.

Comment

Chinese Garden MRT? So far..
      I'm staying in the East.
      Any places near the East sell them? Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

hey pinklipgloss, check out peaches & herbs (opposite nokia care center) & valentine's fragrance (opposite GNC) at the basement of PP. both stock kerasilk products. hair mask's slightly cheaper at valentine's

Comment

thank you! i went there to check and both shops said they don't have goldwell kerasilk. oh well.. i went to buy sebastian laminates shampoo & conditioner instead. hope these are good for my rebonded hair.

Comment

I do saw some of the goldwell range at raffles exchange shop but limited stock. Maybe you can try to get from there. The dawson place shop at queentown sell a lot and they sell the big salon size goldwell too... hahaha

Comment

I bought the treatment bottle and shampoo, but I'm confused by the instructions. On the Treatment bottle, it says "Apply to pre-shampooed hair". Does it mean I have to do the care treatment first before I shampoo? Pls advise. TIA.

Bought this package for $33, from Kempt Beauty Salon in Concourse.

Comment

kerasilk shampoo VS kerastase

I have very dry end with light oily scalp, thought of switching shampoo to the above 2 brand, what would you gals recommend, read from thread here, both are good I have done rebonding and colour in June, some bleaching in Jan , need to repair my hair badly now so that I will be ready for the next round of colouring before Chinese New Year Thanks for any input. Regards.

P.S. Where is Ocean located at?

Sorry my friendly neighbourhood moderator
                I have make the amendment.
                Last edited by dophin; 13-11-2005, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Hi there!

Please refrain from the use of SMS short-forms, non-standard spelling, and Singlish expressions in your posts. CozyCot is a place where people from all over the world meet and share information. It makes for easy understanding for everyone by typing out your words properly, for example, 'just' and 'friends' instead of "j u z" and "frens"respectively. This has been outlined in our Bulletin Forum Rules #5. Please edit your post accordingly.

Thank you for understanding.

Your friendly neighbourhood moderator

Comment

I think it should be after shampoo. It works like a conditioner or a treatment if you leave it longer

Comment

i've used this before, together with the treatment. i got the treatment at a discounted rate of 20 bucks for a huge bottle from a salon at ilttle india.

the treatment is alright, but i dun like the shampoo itself, as mentioned, it's for really really damaged hair. n it leaves my scalp oily cos it's too rich for me i supposed. so i didnt repurchase after i got it.

Comment

i use kerasilk shampoo n conditioner.. the shampoo is quite good as my hair condition is a bit like yours.. but i will suggest you use the shampoo once a day.. and conditioner during alternate days.. Coz your scalp might get oily if you use the conditioner daily or the shampoo frequently..

For me that's what i did.. use the shampoo and conditioner in the day.. and normal shampoo at night..

never tried kerastase before.. there should be a thread somewhere here..

hope this helps!!
                        Last edited by xiao_hong; 19-11-2005, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paperstar
                          I do saw some of the goldwell range at raffles exchange shop but limited stock. Maybe you can try to get from there. The dawson place shop at queentown sell a lot and they sell the big salon size goldwell too... hahaha
                          What's name of the shop? Anyone knows?

Comment

Hi,

the shop name @ Raffles Exchange is Paristy (near HABA).

I saw some goldwell shampoo at Ocean (People Park Centre).

HTHs.

Comment

Thanks Polaris. Shall check it out when I'm back in office.

Comment

Working...
                              X